The 4th Schuyler Sister

*3rd person POV*

Growing up Y/N was always left out. She was the youngest sister and she knew that's why her elder sisters went out on their own. Till one night she heard her sisters talking about an upcoming winters ball. Though she never was one for parties or dances after being caught eavesdropping, she was drug to her room only for her elder sisters to doll her up. She had finally given in and decided she would step out of her comfort zone and go to the ball.

*Angelicas POV*
"What should I wear?" Y/N asks frantically well staring at her wardrobe.

"Well personally this one is my favorite on you" I say as I pull out one of her fancier emerald green dresses with black embroidery on it.

"Okay shoo shoo." she says as she ushers Peggy,Eliza, and I out of her room.

"I have a feeling she's going to have a very very good night" I say as I wink at my sisters.

"Okay I'm done how do I look" my youngest sister asks well stepping out of her room patting her skirts down.

I don't think my jaw could have dropped any lower "you look absolutely stunning" I say well squealing and hugging my sister.

"Yes you look very pretty but can we go before we're late or worse get caught?" Eliza asks in a flat tone Peggy nodding her head in agreement that we should go.

"Yes we're all ready so let's go" I say as I usher my younger sisters down the stairs making sure no one hears us,slipping through the door just before closing it.

*Your POV*
"Uhh is it too late to go back now?" I ask standing in front of this big building had me worried and very uncomfortable.

"Yes, it is." I heard as I'm pushed to the open door a stranger holding it for me.

"Thank you sir" we all say in unison to the man holding the door.

Walking in the very big room that seemed smaller from all the men and women dancing my sisters had split there own way to find a man to dance with as I stand in a far corner looking around as I see a man approaching me. I brush my curls away from my face and pat my skirts to make sure they are flat. The man reaches out his hand and takes mine in his bringing it to his lips kissing my knuckles.

"Monsieur Lafayette, It's a pleasure to meet you." the man says in a heavy French accent as he hesitates

"Y/N Schuyler" I say curtsying "it's a pleasure to meet you Mr.Lafayette"

"May I have this dance" Lafayette asks as a slow song starts

"It would be my pleasure" I say as we walk onto the floor together.

As the song continues I look around the room not being use to being in a place like this.

"First ball?" Lafayette asks an eyebrow raised.

"Is it that obvious?" I ask with a slight smile he nods his head slightly before spinning me one last time before the song ends.

"It was a pleasure becoming acquainted with you Schuyler"

"please call me Y/N" I say curtsying as he kisses my hand "goodbye Y/N."

"Y/N!" I hear a familiar voice call, I turn to see Peggy walking towards me.

"Yes Peggy?" I say waiting for her to get to me.

"That man you were just dancing with." She states following me to get a drink.

"What about him?" I ask eyebrow raised and a smirk on my face knowing where she was going with this.

"Do you fancy him?" She asks picking at her nails.

"No Peggy he's all yours if you want him." I state a tall brunette catching my eye.

"Alexander Hamilton." She says flatly

"Hm?" I ask Peggy my eyes not leaving the man well taking a sip of my drink.

"That's his name Alexander Hamilton." She says well picking up a cup as well.

"Is he aquatinted with anyone?" I ask quietly

"No" she states as she shoves me forwards "go get him!" She giggles watching me awkwardly walk to  him.

"Pardon me" I say in a quiet tone since I didn't want to seem rude interrupting his conversation.

"Well hello Mrs" he says gently grabbing my hand and kissing my knuckles like Lafayette had done earlier.

I curtsy "Schuyler, Y/N Schuyler." I say standing up straight and looking up into his eyes. Thoes beautiful brown eyes.

A/N- This is my first chapter how did I do? Please tell me be as harsh as you want I want to get better. Also happy late new year!