A Night Out

"Y/n get up!" I hear a familiar voice wisper-yell at me well shaking me gently.

"Hm?" I hum in response not wanting to get up.

"We'll come on get up and get ready!" A different voice appeared.

I finally sat up and rubbed my eyes looking at where the voices where coming from, my sisters.

"What could you need at this ungodly hour?" I ask still not fully awake.

"We want to go out!" Peggy says ushering me out of bed.

"It's still so early no one is open." I groan back trying to go back to sleep.

"No no silly we're not going to town, well we are but only to look at the stars."

"Are they really bright tonight?" I ask sort of intrigued.

"Yes! Now get up and get ready we'll be waiting downstairs!" She says as they all leave me room.

Dear lord how did I manage to get myself 3 troublemakers for sisters.

———

"We'll come on" I say as I walk down the stairs my dress wasn't as fancy as theirs why should it have been we were just going to look at the sky.

"Alright out, our!" Angelica ushers us out as she shuts the door behind her.

"So where are we going exactly?" I ask the girls.

"No where in particular" Angelica responds stopping in the middle of empty street.

"Come here!" She says as she giggles putting other hand out to me.

As I grab her hand she pulls me in and spins me.

"Wha-" was all I could say before I was capybara again.

We danced for about 10 minutes laughing and giggling before we heard a noise for down the street.

"Maybe we should go." I whisper to Angelica and the other girls.

"Yeah come on let's go." She responds motioning her arms around us to get together.

"What is it?" Peggy asks, as the noise got louder.

"And you know she doesn't like me anymore Laurence!" You hear aswell and someone kicking rocks Behind you.

"I'm sure she still cares about you-"

"Alexander?" You say catching the man's attention.

He was most definitely drunk.

"Y/n what are you doing?" Angelica asked me worry on her face.

"It's Alexander and John go on go home I'll be right behind you." I say ushering them back home.

"Don't be long or we'll come looking for you!" She states sternly pointing a finger in my face.

"Yeah yeah don't be to long got it." I state watching her give me a look of displeasure before walking away with my sisters.

"John" I say looking at the man and curtsying.

"See she hates me." I hear Alexander say under his breath to John.

"What are you talking about?" John and I ask in sync.

"She won't even say hi to me." He responds to John.

"At least you will I guess." He says kicking another rock.

"Alexander stop acting like this you've been upset all night cheer up." John says stepping to face the both of us side by side.

"Come on Alexander why don't you go home and we can talk tomorrow." I say holding his face and looking up at him a slight smile on my face.

"Did you see that John!" He says a bit louder than needed.

"See what Alexander?" He says going along with his childish ways.

"She talked to me and she smiled at me!" He says with a huge smile on his face.

"Yes I seen now let's get you home it's getting late." John says as they both wave me goodbye

Waving back i turn on my heels and head home he was right it was getting late.

———

As I made it home j went straight to my room and changed I was so tired and j hadn't realized I was out as soon as my head touched the pillow.

"Y/n someone's here for you!" You hear through the door.

"Coming!" You say back getting up slowly.

"Hurry up!" You hear Angelica say.

I didn't respond I just changed and went downstairs.

"He's at the door." Peggy says smiling at me.

Who could it be? Alexander? John? George? Hercules? The last two didn't seem to matter I wasn't close with Hercules and George is working.

"Hello y/n!" I guess I was wrong.

"Hello George, did you need something?" I say back with a wide smile on my face.

"I was wondering if you wanted to get coffee and then stop at the post?" He asks putting his hand out.

"I'd love to, girls I'm going out do you need anything?" I yell through to the girls in the kitchen.

"Just mail!" Angelica responds.

"We'll we best be on our way." I say looking at George.

"Oh yes, come come!" He says cheerily.

A/N it's been awhile since I updated I was dealing with personal stuff I'll try to get another chapter in tmr let me know what you think!