Coffee or Tea?

"What do you want coffee or tea?" George asks me looking at the menu.

"Oh a tea with some honey would be fine." I say smiling at him

"We'll if you wanna find us a seat I'll order do you want anything to eat?" He asks turning to me.

"Oh yes please."

"Anything special?" He asks cocking an eyebrow

"What ever you like I'm not picky." I say walking away to find a seat.

"If you wanted to get coffee with someone you could have asked me." You hear before turning from the window to look at who was speaking to you.

"Oh Alexander" you say a slight smile on your face.

"Hello miss Schuyler" he says tipping his head and smiling at you.

"Here's your coff-" you hear George say before stoping behind Alexander.

"Oh hello Hamilton" he says setting our drinks down on the small table.

"Hello George" Alexander responds with a smile though he sounded rather annoyed.

"Well I best be going maybe I'll see you around y/n?"

"Oh yes maybe." I say a smile still playing on my face:

He didn't act like this before he left, what happened to him? I thought to myself not realizing he had left and it was just me and George.

"What was that about?" George asks scanning my face for a hint at what was said.

"Oh nothing important he just said that if I wanted to get coffee I could have asked him." I said slighting laughing.

"We'll I'm glad you joined me it's been long due." He says

As time went on we talked and talked about what had been happening these past few months and how everything was going.

He was right this was long due.

———

"Wow it's a lot later than j had thought." George says before standing up and putting his out out to you.

"Oh thank you sir." You say giggling slightly well holding on to his hand well standing up.

"well I think we both must be on our way home then." He says patting down his pants and sleeves.

"Oh yes I believe so." You say standing looking at him.

"Want me to walk you home?" He asks politely a small smile on his face.

"Oh no its okay I don't live to far from here, it was nice meeting up with you George I hope we can again soon." You say as you both make you way to the doors.

"It would be my pleasure." He says opening the door for you.

"We'll goodbye George, and thank you again!" You say as you both turn on your heels and walk opposite ways.

Today was great, it was very enjoyable and entertaining. Though I can't believe Alexander had acted so annoyed with George as he hadn't done anything wrong.

"Y/n wait up!" You hear a familiar voice shout.

"Oh hello again Alexander!" You say with a small wave towards the man.

"How was your date with George?" He asks unenthusiastically.

"It was quite nice actually it's been so long since we've got to speak out side of the post." You respond without noticing what he had really said.

"Yeah I'm sure it was." He stated flatly continuing to walk with you.

"It wasn't like that you know." You say not walking anymore looking at him unimpressed.