06

(i couldn't find the gif)

-After the flashback-

After that day, everything around me changed.

----

As I was eating breakfast someone came in the dining hall and sat down.

Kendra.

"Hi! It's a lovely morning Ena!" I agree, but your greeting is so impolite to me. "You're up early, did you sleep well?" Who are you, are you my mother?

"You know yesterday, the butler showed me my room that I'll be using from now on!" She really needs to be quiet. "You know that one with the really soft bed?"

Whatever.

"This is the first time I've laid down in such a soft bed!" She said to me like a little girl while I, was finish with my breakfast.

"I think it's a lot better than the room I used back when I lived at my uncle's home!" So you used to live with your uncle.

"How's your room Ena?" She'll bump the glass. How clumsy of her, I could already see that maids sweatdropping.

"Can I see your room after breakfa..."

BUMP!

"Ahh!" She screamed, I just stared at her like she was dumb.

"Lady Kendra!" One of the maid screamed.

"Kya!"

CRASH!!

"Oh no the dress, I'm so sorry!" She apologized.

I didn't care what was happening, all she really needed was an etiquette teacher.

"My lady please calm down!" One of the maid said as I drank my tea.

"And the plates too!!"

"Sorry I've caused commotion." She apologized.

"I'll tell the butler to get you an etiquette teacher." There, I've said it.

screech!

I stood up

"I will be leaving first since I've finished eating."