Just a dream?!

Sunday February 13 th 2018

**Everyone is up and had breakfast, eggs and waffles, Carina had difficulty falling asleep last night... she woke up several times, Scarlett was crying and crying.... She had a tummy ache so Carina went to sleep with her. Carina let Maya sleep because she was working from 6h to 14h and from 16h to 00h last night ! Maya has three days off **

9h27
** Carina is still asleep in her bed. With Scarlett ! Maya got up and got ready for the day. Chloe came upstairs to check on her momma and little sister **

**Chloe tipped toed in her moms room ** momma?? Momma?? Scarley? Are you okay? Mommy wanted to know if you were okay?
Carina: hmmmm ! Hi princess!! I'm good! Little Scarley is the one who's not feeling good! Are you better mi amore ? ** she has one hand on her little princess's stomach and her other hand is on her head she's resting on her elbow **
Scarlett : hmmmmm i okay!! I hungry... I think!
Carina: okay we can go downstairs and I'll make you a soft breakfast so you can keep it down okay? Momma isn't really really hungry too!
Scarlett : okay... i can help you if you want!!

13h
Maya: are you okay babe?
Carina: hmmmm , I dont know.... I feel light headed ... ** she was about to faint but luckily she was beside the couch and she landed on the couch **
Maya: woahhhh ! Okay ! Carina..... Carina.... My love... Enzoooo , go get a cold cold facecloth for momma please!
Lorenzo: yes mommy!! Here is one!! ** he ran to get the facecloth and went back to the playroom **
Maya: okay thank you!! ** she waved the facecloth in her wife's face , a few minutes later Carina came back to reality **

Maya: babe!! Are you okay?
Carina: hmmm what happened??
Maya: you fainted my love,
Carina: hmmmm ...

14h28
Carina napped on the couch she had a dream where they adopted triples. Preston, Paige and Parker ! She woke up several hours later with a tear coming down her eyes. She came into the kitchen and she got a fresh glass of water and came back in the living room and both moms watched their five children play nicely together..

Maya: what's wrong babe? Why are you crying?
Carina: I'm crying because I had a dream that I was going to drop off the kids to school and daycare and I saw online that someone was putting their triplets up in the foster care system.... And we went to the social services office and we said that we could legally adopt them and we went from FIVE TO EIGHT CHILDREN in less than TWENTY FOUR HOURS !! And I've been having the same dream about them for three days now and they just got up and left our house.. and they never gave us any news after they left!
Maya: awnnnn ! Im sorry !! Côme here! ** she kissed her wife and she came closer so Carina could rest her head down on her shoulders as she cried **

I know It's insane crying about kids that I legit never met
Maya: babe, it's alright !!
** Violet came in the living room with one of her toys and saw that her momma was crying and she wanted to see what was going on **

Violet: momma... what's wrong why you crying?
Carina: I'm crying because I had a beautiful dream and it made my momma heart happy!!
Violet: ohhhh , but if you believe hard enough your dreams can come true momma!
Maya: why are you so wise like your momma?
Violet: I dont know what dat means !
Carina smiled and held her hands forward so her precious little flower could come give her a hug **Violet gracefully gave her momma a hug and a kiss and Carina stopped crying **
Carina: come here please Violet!!
Violet: okay momma !! ** she came to sit on her momma lap **
Violet: can i have moms cuddles
Maya and Carina: of course Loulou!!
Violet: but momma you always say that if you believe hard enough your dreams will come true..
Carina : that's right.
Violet: then that dream might come true momma..
Carina: yea maybe one day!!
But I don't need any more dreams to come true mi amores !!
** Violet had her little head on her momma's body and her legs were on Maya's lower half of her body**
Violet: Awnn how come momma?
Carina: because all of them already came true!
Maya: me too..
Violet; huhhh ?
Carina: you kids are all I've ever wanted!! And you my firefighter Barbie ! The rest of them it doesn't matter!! ** Chloe and Scarlett came in the living room and hugged their moms, Alessandro and Lorenzo followed up several minutes later **

Lorenzo: mommy, guess what I dreamt about last night?
Maya: hmmm okay, that you were living on a beach and you were selling ice cream cones ?
Lorenzo: No , try again mommy!
Maya: ummm alright!! Ummmm !
**Carina lowered the tv volume as Franny's feet was excessively too loud **
Maya: that you successfully jumped over the highest ski jump?
Lorenzo: noooo mommy!
Maya: okay I give up !
Lorenzo; I had a dream that uncle Jack and uncle Andrew came to our house and asked if we were planning on moving away from here and momma said no we are not planning on moving... and then uncle Jack and uncle Andrew asked me and Chloe to help build a tree house!!!
Carina: woahhhh that sounds like a cool idea!!
Lorenzo: woahhh wait , you really wouldn't mind us having one?
Carina: No .. we can ask uncle Andrew later today!! He's coming over here after work...
** everyone cheered as they thought their moms would have said NO! **

22h
Maya: are you okay? I'm going to go workout my love...
Carina: Awnn okay... please don't be too long! We barely see each other anymore...
Maya: I'm in the garage on the thread mill!
Carina; ohhh okay! Should I be waiting for you to watch WEDNESDAY!
Maya: uhh yea ! I'll only be 20 minutes on the thread mill my love!

**Twenty minutes later Maya comes in the house and goes in the shower and comes back with her tank top and pyjamas shorts next to her wife ! **

Maya: I'm ready babe!
Carina: hmmm okay! That nap was amazing!!
**Kayla got home from a friends house and watched Wednesday with her favourite aunts **
Kayla : ohhhh hi — I still don't know how to call you ? Auntie or momma?
Maya laughs: yea I get it can be confusing?
Carina: yea , but do you want to watch WEDNESDAY with us bella?
Maya : yeah sure ! I'm making popcorn! Do you want some?
Maya and Carina: siii por favor!!
0h29
Maya: okay... let's go to sleep now huh ?
Carina: hmmmmm yea ... ahhhhh ! M'y shoulders are hurting like crazy!! Ahhhh !
Maya: are you okay?
Carina: yea ! I'll be fine!!
Good night Kayla ! Are you home tomorrow or this week?
Kayla: yea I'm going to be home all week!!
Carina: perfecto !