Chapter 7: Night

Kion walked out with his lion guard. Kion turned the corner and crashed into someone.

Kion looked up. "Hey watch where you going!" A lioness snarled.

(Rani 15, Rani means, "Queen")

"Sorry," Kion apologized. The lioness rolled her eyes and shoved passed Kion.

"I wonder who that was?" Kion asked. "Princess Rani," Ullu said. "She didn't have to be so rude," Beshte said. "Maybe she's having a bad day," Ono replied. The Lion Guard walked to the den Ullu showed them to.

"Thank you Ullu," Kion smiled. Ullu nodded and flew out.

Ullu went to the Night Pride. The Night Pride was made of four lions. Two lionesses and two lions. Their names are Baliyo, Nirmala, Surak and Rani.

"Ullu, who were those new animals?" Baliyo asked. "The Lion Guard," Ullu replied. "More like idiots to me. The lion couldn't even look where he was going," Rani rolled her eyes.

"Hey don't be rude," Nirmala said. "Yeah yeah," Rani rolled her eyes again. Nirmala sighed. "Let's start patrol," The Night Pride started walking.

Kion was excited that the kingdoms would be united and at peace. Kion wasn't really fond of Rani though. She didn't have to be be rude. It was just an accident when he bumped into her. And she made it seem like he ruined her life. Kion scoffed and went to sleep.