Mixed P.O.V

"Chrissy, go out into the hall way and propose to the first person you see with this hardbody ring. And tell them it's because you are preggers with their baby." I laugh and smile.
Zeke and Shauna follow her out. They come back in a minute later holding their sides laughing. "It....was....Eric...." Shauna says between laughs. Zeke continues her sentence. "He....said....yes....and.....Christina.....Kicked.....him....in....the...balls!" We all burst out laughing. Christina comes in and shouts out the door at Eric. "You would have been a shit dad anyway." I can't stop laughing now. My sides hurt and I am literally rofling. Christina turns to me after everyone has calmed down. "Who should I ask?" She whispers in my ear. "Lynn!" I say giggling.
After a few c or d's Marlene asks me. "Tris C or D."
"Dauntless Darling." I say laughing.
"I dare you to tell us your mysterious fear." I laugh. "No chance." Everyone moans and they all says please. I simply take off my ripped jeans and reveal my shorts. "You can ask me that till I'm naked I won't answer." I say laughing.
"Challenge accepted!" Uriah says grinning. Oh shit.

Sorry for the short chapter if I don't get more feedback I might just delete.
Love you guys
-Caroline