Tris P.O.V

1 hour later everyone is in their underwear except for Uri. He has turned down nothing! "so Tris C or D?" Uri asks me. "Candor, but Uri I swear if you ask me what my fear is I will dump you." He puts his hands up in a mock surrender and says. "Okay." We all laugh. "Why did you leave abnegation?" He asks.
I wrap his arm around me and say. "To meet hot guys like you!" He laughs and everyone but Chrissy fake gags. Chris instead scream "OMG, I ship you guys so much!" We all laugh.
"Okay, Lynn Candor or Dauntless?" I ask her realising I haven't asked her at all tonight.
"Tris, Candor." I know what to ask.
"Kiss the person you fancy." She stands up and takes Uri's hand. Oh bitch I swear if she. Then she kisses him and he doesn't pull away. They kiss for like a minute until Zeke says. "Uri, not cool bro." I stand up tears filling my eyes and before I know what I am doing I slap Lynn. "You did not just do that!" She says holding her face.
"Oh yeah I did." She shakes her hands and jumps at me, I feel the impact straight away and scream. She pulls my hair and I punch her gut. Then kick her crotch. She falls off me. My legs help my body stand. Lynn gets up and I jump on her back. She pushes me off and says. "Fail!" I reply with, "Just like your dads condom then!" I feel arms grab me and pull me back. I turn to see its Will. Four has Lynn. Marlene calms Lynn as Chris try's to calm me. "Let me kill her, she almost had a make out session with Uri." I look over to see Uri with his head in his hands and what looks like Zeke and Shauna lecturing him. "Tris take a breath, look we can talk about it tomorrow." She says basically begging. "Okay." I say. Will lets go of me. Chris takes my hand and walks me to the door. I slip away and run at Lynn. Punch her before Zeke pulls me off her this time. "Come on pocket rocket." He says. Zeke drags me to the hall were Chris walks with Will. Zeke pulls me down a alley and says. "What the hell, your a good fighter with a bad temper. Good comeback though. I might use that one myself."
"Why have you pulled me down an alley just to say that?" I ask.
"I didn't, I am here to warn you about Uri. He is a player Tris, be careful."
"No he is not he is my kind, sweet Uri. Not a player, I promise you."
"Whatever, good luck." He says, then let's go of my arm. I run back to Chris and Will.
"Are you calm?" Will and Chris asked sounding like parents who put me on the naughty step.
"Yes Mum, yes Dad. Please don't put me on the naughty step again though." I say in a mock baby voice.
Will laughs buts Chris doesn't, she looks in my eyes and says. "I wish I was as feisty and brave as you. I am NOT gonna survive the fights."
"Babe, you will be fine. you are tough as nails." Will says, he then gives her a quick kiss and I fake gag. We laugh and walk back to the dorms.