A/N

⚠️Warning ⚠️
This story contains mature themes such as drugs/alcohol, mentions of sex (and possibly smut), strong language, and violence. I'll make sure I add cw's on chapters that have such themes but just be aware.

If you're homophobic , racist, classist, or don't respect others opinions or beliefs please leave. I want this to be a safe place where everyone feels welcome and included. Some of the characters will be LGBTQIA+ so if you don't like that that's fine with me but don't try to put me or anyone else down about it. I will be as inclusive as possible without it being too much but if I leave something you wanted to see out please let me know.

I want to thank you if you have decided to give my story a shot so please like or comment on the chapters you like. Also please give me ideas for chapters being even though I've got a plan I'm very open to suggestions as this is pretty new to me.

I'm going to include my characters portraits in picrew form but feel free to imagine them however you wish! They will also have birthdays and random quotes from them that will resurface later in the story. I'm also going to provide aesthetics so you can get a feel of the characters that way too.

Happy reading! Thank you!