those blue eyes

march 1

i knew billie knew i was tired. i knew that my ability to try and mask this drowsiness was failing, yet billie didn't seem to make me feel bad about it.

she kept saying things like "if you're bored of this we can nap" or "you wanna sleep, pretty girl?"

and i kept saying "no i like this."

we'd been playing minecraft for hours on end and it wasn't draining but my eyes were undeniably heavy. i look over to billie for a minute, she was so concentrated on fixing a piece of our house i not so accidentally exploded.

billie chuckled without even looking over at me, i knew she could see me staring but for stupid reasons, i didn't care.

billie was able to create an entire castle while i simply destroyed all the things she was working on. somehow, the house was practically invested with dogs and cats and billie loved it.

i didn't really do pets but billie loved animals, said she wanted a dog of her own and hoped i'd take a liking to it.
i lay my head down on her lap and look up and her, she looks down with a smile "hi baby" billie says with a chuckle.

i smile, "hi, what are you doing," i asked even though i knew exactly what she was doing. i simply wanted to hear her speak.

"fixing your mess," billie said, she eyes me for a few seconds before returning to the game.

sometimes i think it is pathetic to practically be head over heels for someone i met nearly two months ago, but i truly don't care. i liked billie.

there's no one quite like her and my mind has convinced me that she's the only one that'll be able to make me feel this way.

"your stare is quite distracting dawn," billie says lowly. she looks down at me, and i smile and kiss her nose— i know secretly she likes it.

she scrunches her nose with a smile before kissing my forehead.

we continue our stare.

i know that some people say that you get lost in other's eyes, "they're so beautiful i could get lost in them" blah blah blah.
for billie— that was simply not true.

i knew exactly where i was going when looking through those blue eyes. i knew that i'd never want to get lost in them, but find peace and happiness and love in them— and i don't think i would get lost looking for those things in billies eyes because she was simply full of it.

433 words
(filler)