ʀᴏꜱᴇʏ-ɴᴀᴘ🗡

Fs:the Arthur found a new song, and gave him idea for another augest
.
Au:missing
.
Sapnap augest
.
-
Sapnap felt caged in his engagement, there when they needed him, but otherwise he was ingored. One day he went missing. Sapnap had left in the night or that's what his so called lovers said.

"Where the fuck is sapnap, quackity" punz roared pissed holding the stupid duck by his callor.

"He left in the night never returned" Karl huffed.

They knew punz was in deep in the simping for sapnap and they didn't want anyone to have sapnap, though they never treated the panda right punz knew it. Even dream did.

Punz threw Alex down to the floor, "ill personally find him without you useless, bitches of a lover"

Punz stormed and nodded to dream and off they went to all sapnaps favoite spots to go.. and on the way they stepped over a body.

Covered in roses.. looking closely both boys nearly in tears when the boys relized who it was, swallowed the the arawy of colored roses.

"It looks like a confession.. a bad one" Dream said in tears as he frantically with punz worked to get sapnap out of the roses.

"Sapnap comeone please answer us. Please" punz praticly bagged crying.

This is not what the blonds wanted at all, they never in a million years wanted to see sapnap in so much pain.

Sapnal thankfully was still breathing, it was like he was somehow asleep. As the boys uncovered the boy they saw burn marks.

Interelly they wanted to have roasted duck for dinner.

"Cigarette burns on his callor.." punz grumbled.

The roses wore really taggled and clung onto the raverentte for dear life. It's like they wanted to take him from this land.

But the blonds wouldn't let the boy go that easily.

Sapnal muttered still fast asleep, "I don't think I like this life we are liveing"

The blonds wore in hysterics when they fanilly got sapnap out of the pain, of flowers that are so very pretty.

"What's he striving on he's so light" punz said bitting his lip off they looked around.

Empty milk buckets and bottles scattered around the lil patch of forest.

"Honey." Dream said taking some off the bottle.

"And milk.." punz said seeing the white om the rim of the bucket.

The boys went to the blonds secert base getting sapnap settled on the couch in a big warm fuzzy blanket, but a running fire.

Sapnap was way to cold for a human, or a mix breed in genreal.

"I think xd is staying at the Tommy hotel" dream said, "probably smoking on the proch"

The blonds wore clueless on how to help the raven. He was to skinny, way to skinny, all his bones, made him look like he was complying a Skelton.

Sapnaps Ingersoll watched as the blonds went outside crying.. in the parking lot of micdolads there base was underneath the joint.

"And you're crying in the parking lot again.." sapnap said.

He was in the view parts alot due to his so called lovers.

He watched as the boys got on there knees praying for him to wake up.

Sapnap floate do his body and froced it to wake but stayed rested on the couch.

It stayed like this for a few days til sapnap randomly grabed dreams arm.
...
Passing out yet again.
.
.
.
IM KIDDING
....

Or am i?

Sapnap eyes slightly opeinf looking at the blonds who are happy and shocked.

"Youre awake!!" The blonds said hugging the raven.
.
.
-
Fs:that was a rough one.

Punz and dream wore sniffling hugging onto sapnap.. I'd that ever happend they'd kill karl and quackity for sure. And cry alot.

God there in deep for sapnap. Inside and out of story.

S:"punz dream why are you crying?" Sapnap had a smile on his face before it melted.

"N-no reason! Us cry bullshit."
.
-