𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚢'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

Fs: punz soo well see we may end up making or 2 parts.

Highschool au ft jealous sibling
.
Bottom punzy wunzy
.

Switch dream top nap
.
-
Sapnap and dream wore know as a duo, at school though they weren't good at school at all, they slacked off and focused more on jokeing and playing pranks.

"That's ehnogh mr.halo and mr.wastaken" Mrs barbex hissed.

"What blue face?" Sapnap snickered the blue on the teacher.

"You Teo are getting a tutor you need to be fixed you're irresponsible and trouble some. Ur gonna be paired with lily godrinch" the teacher said.

"What- so what if we slack- school is boring" Dream groned.

"Well you have to pass highschool sate mednate" the teacher said, "please behave urself for her"

I nice looking girl, blond with brenat tips, and red tips on her wolf bangs, she had a body like a angel, her outfit complimented her cerves, a red jacket and a tight cheer costume.

'Thats lily?' Dream thought, he had rejected her a few years back, then became close with sapnap.

Lily was red at the face looking at the two, they wore hot.

"Clay! You've really changed from scalor to zero" she giggled.

"Schools boring" Dream groned, this girl was pyscho for him.

Lily looked to sapnap, "you chnaged him didn't you nick"

"Into my little fa-" nick started.

"Ehnogh nick" the teacher said.

Nick rolled his eyes. Yeah he and clay fucked alot, and clay was his bottom. The school just didn't know sapnap was bi, and dream was pans.

"Soo- where shall we meet after school" Lily giggled as the teacher left them tk soiclzied.

The boys look at echother and back at the female, "cerently not at either of ours"

Dream had this girl asked him out a few years back, and gotten rejected then stalked him and his family, til he moved and became close with this shorter-then him top.

"Oki! Mine it is" lily giggled.

They contuoied to get to know eochter, by mire nonesical questions, by common get to know, soon wondering around campus and the rumors of them dating started, and contuied for the next week's.

"Don't assume anything" Luke said.

He was the star, the contor back of football (American-) . So highly respected.

"Youre fucked sapnap" Dream said as sapnap nudged him doing it back.

Sapnap leaned into the ear, "like u wore 3 days ago under me?"

Dream nipped his lip, "Oh come on!"

"You liked it~" sapnap said.

"He liked what?" Lily asked raising a brow.

"Nothing!" The boys said syecnescly.

The boys didn't want lily to know they fuck or anything of there secrets behind, closed doors. Lily was known to spreed shit.. she incialted her own bestfriend Maria.

They wore sitting I lilys room, sitting there doing chemistry as lily un buttoned her blouse.

"Why you doing that it's freezing" sapnap asked.

She giggled, "im wa~"

Her bother came in shirtless, "lily stop trying to suduse them they don't love you like that."

By then the two others wore oc sos gay. Zoned out imaging thst boy in bed with them, that would be hot.

"Sushh they are rig-" lily started, "boys you okau?"

Luke looked over and snaped, "oi- you two here?:

They wake up, "Uh yeah zoned out -" the boys blutred out.

'Every weekend we loose- our cool around him..' Sap and dream thought for abit.

"Aren't you the schools star?" Sapnap asked.

"Yeah-" punz said ribbing the back of his neck.

This contuied for abit, they wire waiting for Stacy to finsh cheer and well the couch wasn't far.

"So- what you guys are with my sister" punz said, seemly jealously.

The two hummed and well they kissed rather deeply. The male.

"Don't worry abt that one darling" sapnap said, "ur neck would be pretty~:

Punz moaned softly, the jokesters got him all pretty under them with hickeys.

"Guys shell be here soon!" Punz groned.

Now he knew he was gay and had a thing for these two but didn't want his sister walking in on him fiddling his sisters crushes.

The Two gronded and headed to her room as he stood there gay, 'I want... something more'

Lily soon came and went to do her non sense... studying was boring..

"Yk everyone thinks we're gonn-" lily giggled.

"No." Sapnap and dream said, "certinly will not"

She looked sad and well, after awhile fell asleep so the two went to visit punz.

"Hey bueaty" sapnap said.

Punz blushed as he noticed the two walk closer. "Hookup again?:

Punz nodded as he closed his door.

Kisses wore shared as they undressed punz pinned down on the bed.
-

Fs:Lanta.

P:now wait a .instead why am I now the bottom.

Fs:the angels requested it.

S,d:this is fun.
-