🔥A wild night(Tam x Fitz)🔥

(A/n Before we begin I'd just like to say, that when there is fire. There is smut. I will not give anymore warnings about smut unless it's really dark. Also no beta we die like my pride. That basically means I didn't check it. Okay, enjoy reading)

P.S this is after the Lady Gisela/The Neverseen are defeated.

Tam sits in his boyfriends room. He is currently on his bed, snuggling a pillow while reading a book Fitz had recommended to him. Fitz had invited Tam over for a sleepover after a few months of dating and he wasn't gonna pass up on the offer to spend more time with Fitz. So here he was, waiting for his boyfriend to be out of the shower.

Knock knock

Tam looks up from his book and sighs, it was probably Alden checking on them. Fritz's whole family was supportive but Alden didn't trust Tam much, mostly for him being an old member of the Neverseen. Tam grimaces and shakes his head, not right now, just answer the door. So Tam gets up, putting the book aside and opens the door. In front of him was a Biana, who was wearing a very fancy dress. It was a long mermaid teal one with crystal embroidery on it, she had her hair up in a bun with a bunch of flower pins in there. Biana certainly looked breath taking, but Tam was more confused on the fact that why she was so dressed up.

"Hey Tam, I'm just here to tell you that we are gonna head out now." Biana said. Tam blinks, "Uh, okay? Where are you going?" He asks. Biana looks at him with a look of confusion, she opens her mouth to say something when another voice cuts her off. "Alright B, I got it." Tam jumps a bit and turns his head to see Fitz behind him, half naked, nothing but a towel covering his lower parts. Tam felt his face go warm, Fitz looked like he just got out of the shower with his hair still damp but that wasn't the part he was focused on. It was his impressive build! Like Fitz had slight abs and biceps that didn't make him to buff but he had a enough muscle that he would have a strong grip... Fitz just looked so effortlessly handsome...

While a red-face Tam was staring at a half naked Fitz, who seem to not notice his boyfriends reaction, Biana just rolls her eyes and looks at her brother. "Yea, it's just gonna be you guys okay? Mom just wanted me to remind you not to do anything to stupid," She said. Fitz grins a bit, "Will be fine B, have fun at Keefe's Gala." Biana snorts at that, "Let's be honest, he and Sophie are already together. The only reason he is doing this is to have an actually party. Either that or Lord Cassius is forcing him." She said. "Yea that's true," Fitz said, sighing a bit. "Still, have fun Biana! Come home late if you have to." He said. Biana just eyes him and Tam after the statement, "Alright, but check on your boyfriend here. He looks like he is about to explode judging by how red he is." And with one last dirty look from Tam, Biana walks down the hall leaving Fitz to close the door.

After Fitz closes the door he turns to look at his boyfriend who was looking away from him, arms folded across his chest and his face as red as a ruby. "Tam? Are you okay?" Fitz asks. "Ye-yea I'm just...Uhm," Tam pauses, his eyes trail down to his body and Fitz smirks, finally realizing what Tam was doing. "We're you checking me out?" Fitz asks. Tam immediately turns redder and whips his head away from Fitz, "No im not!"

"Oh my gosh, you are!" Fitz laughs, trying to hug Tam but gets pushed away. "NO IM NOT! Don't get cocky on me Vacker!" Tam yells, face still red as he runs to the opposite end of Fitz's room. "Come on! Im just teasing you! What's the point in even trying to deny you like my looks!" Fitz asks, laughing as he did. After a couple minutes of banter and running around Fitz tackles Tam and pins him onto his bed and proceeds to sprinkle him with kisses. "Agh! Stop you over grown baby!" Tam laughs, his cheeks still tinted pink. Fitz pulls away, his mouth hung open to say something but nothing comes out when he sees Tam.