🍰Meeting Your sisters boyfriend (Sokeefe)🥀

🍰 with a little bit of 🥀
(Sokeefe with sibling bonding and sassy Amy,)

Niki White was your typical 15 year old girl who grew up in New York, she really just dealt with stuff like boy trouble, school and finding her style. The thing is, she isn't normal! For one thing, Niki White isn't her only name. She went by the name Natalie Freeman a few years back, and many years before Natalie was Amy Foster her original name. Both lives get like we're just a distant memory, of course when she was Natalie she didn't know she had a different life from the one she had then. That was until she reunited with her older sister, Sophie Foster.

Man, what a ride that was. Finding about her original identity, her having a biological sister who looked nothing alike to her or her parents and finding out her parents were kidnapped. You best believe that part of her life wasn't something she looked back regularly on. But, she would be lying if she haven't looked back on the memories of Natalie and Amy as well as her life in the Lost Cities. Niki will always treasure those memories. What day was it again? July 29th? Wait...It was the day wasn't it?

"Hey! Earth to Niki!" Niki snaps out of her trance and looks at her two best friends, who were frowning. They were on a bench at there school, after school hours. The one who called her attention back was Vanessa Perez, a girl with milk chocolate skin with bleached hair that was strained to the point of damage, she loves the YK2 style so that what she wore. Vanessa also holds a pink vape and she frowns deeper, "Are you okay? You've been pretty out of it." She asks, puffing on her vape and blew some smoke out. "Yea, you good Nik's?" Her other friend, James asks. He went to the private school down the road from her's and Vanessa's school. James was literally the top boy at his school, how they became friends was still a mystery to her. She wouldn't deny that she did find him attractive with his blonde hair and brown eyes and his uniform fitting him. He held his skate board in his hand with his backpack slugged on his back.

"Oh yea, I am...I just remembered today is a special day." She sighs, tugging on her hair slightly. James frowns and sits on the other side of her, "Really? Why is the day so important?" He asks, "Uhm...Well, it's the birthday of someone very special to me...but I can't see them"

"Do they live far from here?" Vanessa asks and she nods, "Man, that sucks. I can relate, my Tio's wedding was a couple of weeks ago but couldn't go cause money's been tight." She and James sigh. "That really sucks for both of you...Hey, maybe we can go to some nice restaurant? I'll pay," James offered. Vanessa immediately agrees but Am-Niki shook her hair, "Nah, I'm good I got something to do." She said. Both of her friends frown, "Are you sure?" Vanessa asks and Niki nods, "Yea, I'll be okay. We can still hangout tomorrow." Niki said, getting up and waving them goodbye. As she leaves she puts her earphones on and starts listening to some artists she saved on Spotify playlist. She closes her eyes and whispers, "Happy Birthday, Sis."

Sophie holds Keene hands as he looks at everything in awe. The both of them were wearing there Elvin clothes since they went to a Comic-Con which was really fun. They were now just walking around, Sophie getting hit with nostalgia. It felt nice to be back.

I wonder where Amy is...

They haven't seen each other in a while...Sophie felt a bit guilt for not being able to talk to her. Maybe they should hail her to meet up! "Foster! Look there is a Big red circle with a face and body there!" Keefe shouts, tugging on her hand and point at the red M&M at the front of the M&M store. "Foster we have to take a picture with that!" He said, picking up the Polaroid camera they 'borrowed' Sophie laughs and nods, "Alright! Let's go!" Sophie said, letting Keefe drag her to it. Sophie suddenly bumps shoulders with someone else, "Oh I'm sorry!" Sophie said, turning to look at the figure but her jaw suddenly drops and she can feel Keefe stiffen in shock.

"AMY?!"

"Sophie?"

Sophie gapes. Amy had her hair down, a mess but looked so effortlessly nice either way. She had light blush on with her eyeliner making a wing, as well as some lip gloss on her lips. She wore a shoulder-less crop top that was maroon with some baggy white jeans and some black heel boots.

They blink at each other, Brown meeting Blue

They blink at each other, Brown meeting Blue. "A-Amy! Yo-your-" Sophie was speechless, Amy looked so mature. So much older than she did somehow, "That's Amy?!" Keefe said, shock as much as Sophie was. Amy's slightly widen eyes fall and she immediately tackles Sophie into a hug, screaming, "SOPHIE!" That was muffled when she buries her face in her cape. Sophie laughs a bit and hugs her back, "Amy! Oh it's great to see you!" Sophie laughs, wanting to cry a bit. Amy was here, she was here! Oh it was so great! To see her again.

Keefe just watches on the side, smiling at his girlfriends reaction. The sisters pull away, "What are you guys doing here?! Also, it's Niki here Soph," Amy said, smiling, "Oh! Alright, Sorry. Also we just came out of a Comic-Con and now just looking around! But enough of that you look so, so," Sophie said, struggling with her words. Niki giggles and flips her hair, "I know, I look amazing!" She laughs, "Are you guys planning to go shopping? There is a small shop near bye and I was just about I head home but since you to are here I don't think I wanna anymore." She said, giggling a bit.