Home Sweet Home

*Hawkins Indiana, 1999*
The beginning of an 16 year old girl named Fiona was on the road for her second home. Fiona's new journey would be taking her to a new home, her mother (Monica) and her father (Frank) wanted a fresh start for their baby's.

Fiona always had a heart for her mother and father.

Well, sometimes when their actually enjoying time with their children.

I looked out the car window, we finally arrived and god am I happy to get outta this car.

The whole ride home I had to listen to my mother talk about how I should be aware that I'm starting a new school and probably gonna start to experience new things.. like sex or school work or babies and some other shit. But to be honest, I already know, I guess she still thinks I'm a 14 year old.

I think I'm pretty responsible when it comes to sex or school work or god.. even children. I have a baby brother named Philip, and another sibling on the way. Philip is only 2 and my other inside of my mother right now, but at the moment it's been 6 months since mom had told us.

Mom parked on the side of the road along with the dads truck full of boxes. One of dads friends from here already had set the furniture down that felt like we needed to feel at home on. So I guess now all we have to do is set the boxes inside and lie everything down where they need to be. "Grab Philip!" Monica says while unbuckling and leaving her drivers seat to go help Frank pick up boxes.

"Mkay." Fiona says, unbuckling and leaving the passenger seat and closing the car door behind as she begins to walk over to Philips side. "Cmon buddy, let's start unpacking. " Fiona says as she smiles and unbuckles Philips car seat to pick him up. Philip wraps his small legs around Fiona's waist, yawning as he got woken up to his new home.

"Fiona! Lay Philip down in his new bed so we can unpack this shit! Also check out your bedroom while your at it, I guess! " Frank yells out, while he picks up some boxes from his truck to bring them inside.

Fiona nods. She walks towards the house, Observing the outside as she steps on the porch stairs. She opens up the house, feeling fresh air come towards her as the warmth of the sun from outside goes away.

The house is ginormous, but absolute beautiful. I walk upstairs, and holy shit! There is a ton of bedrooms!! I guess mom and dad are planning to have sex for awhile to fill up these damn bedrooms. I look through the rooms, trying to find Philips bedroom to lay him down so he can rest some more while we unpack.

Great..I found it! I set him down, slowly so he doesn't get startled and starts crying, once more. I cover him up with a random blanket lying on his bed.

I slowly walk out, closing the door behind me. I put my hands behind my jeaned pockets and smile. Gosh I'm gonna have so many amazing memories here. I already love it.

I look around for my bedroom, I open a door that's closer to the middle of the hallway. I open the door, and exhale hoping it's not so fucking small.

But it's perfect, I walk in a smile, crossing my arms across my chest as I observe the spaced room with only a bed in the corner.

I open the curtain to see my view but its just a window of someone bedroom. I accept it I guess, just hope nobody sees me fucking naked in here some day while I change.

It's been awhile now, we have everything sorted out in the house now.

Mom and Dad are sleeping in their room as also Philip is sleeping once again. I yawn but smile at the new sight of my room. I love it, it's a room I've always dreamed for.. A house and a town I've always dreamed for.

(Hi! This is my first time writing a wattpad but I'm loving it so far! Hope you enjoyed ml! 💌)