chapter 19

Sorry for the late update..Happy newyear to everyone ❤😘.

Anika : Then how about i go and tell your wife how good you fucked me

Shivay onnu avale thanne nokki ninu avanu thanne viswasikan pattunilla pettanulla anikayude perumatttam.

Shivay : Anika nee enne blackmail cheyanno ?

Anika : ohh chillapo agane avumayirikko?

Anika oru question pole avanodu marupadi paranju. Clearly avane mock cheyarnnu aval. Avalonnu chirichodu paranju..

Anika : shiva ippo nee regret cheyunnudoo?

Aval avalde purikkam onnu raise cheythu avante collar me piddichu onnukoodi onnu serious ayi chouchu

Anika : appo njn paranjallo njanum regret cheyunnudu nine take care cheythathinnu ?

Avan marpadi onum paryatha karnam anika paryan tudagi.

Anika : njnum regret cheyunnudu nine ahh police stationil ninu escort cheythathinu  athum annu ente first case ayirrunu nattil vannu .Athu polum veddanu vechu nine escort cheyann vannu ahh samyam nite so called lovely wife was attending stupid meetings.

Aval avante collar onnum koodi murki piddichu avalde adduthekku avane vallichu paranju.

Anika : Ninaku ariyoo athunetra badly ente reputation tte badichu ..The great lawyer Vasudevan nair tte makal adhythe case thanne heir cheyan dairm illa achante atra punctuality illa polum. I left my first case here just because of you.Even though i am the type of girl "who hate lose".

Anika last the word onnu orrkae paranju athu ippo case tte karythil ayyalum shivay de karythil ayyallum she hate lose. Aval shiva ye onnu nokki avan kuttabodhathodu koodi thalla kunichu nikkayarnnu. Ee shivay ne annu aval kannan agrahiche . Aval venam vechu ithokd paranjathannu appo shivay ku thanne guilty  feel cheyan . She wanted to see shivay completely weak helpless.

Anika : Aren't you a fucking bastard ? Ninaku avashyam ullapol ente body use cheya pashe ippo nite dear wifey vannppo you turn your back at me?

Anika oru disappoint voice koodi paranju..ithu kettappo pettanu thanne shivay agane onnum alla ennu paranju kay kondu kannichu pashe avante sound varunillaranu arro avane throatil kayar ittu murukiya pole ella kuttabodham kondu avan avode helpless ayi ninu.

Shivay : Agane onnum alla anika-

Anika just went his side and she grabbed shivay's clothedcrotch and squeezed..

Anika : shut the fuck up . When did i tell you can speak ?

Shivay groand and closed his eyes. felling little bit aroused bcoz want anika is doing..whatever her touch is something that will make shivay kneels weak. Call him weak but he don't mind to weak infront of anika. Soon his forehead and body became heated and sweated..the cabin temperature become high. Both are fully clothed . Anika smirked looking at shivay's condition how much she's enjoying making him suffer and helpless..only she can do like this with shivay.

Anika: you said you don't want it ? Hmmph look at your body it says smtg else. Oi look at me.

Shivay raised his head to look at anika..anika was looking at him directly.

Anika : Look at you hard as rock and leaking like some pathetic manwhore.

She degraded him but he didn't say anything he kust low his head down .

Suddenly shivay frowned and opend his eyes because of confusion when suddenly he's not feeling anika's hand down .

Shivay : w---hy? Wh

He stuttered  .

Anika : what? You only told you don't want .isn't you?

She said acting bit rudely but inside she was smirking looking at his confusion face. She know what she did leave him with blue balls.

Anika : didn't you shiva ? You said you don't want it . i just respect your opnion and i am not a cheap to force anyone.

Anika said in a xute voice like baby tone.she turned to leave the cabin. Shivay was in confusion does he want it or not.he only told her moment ago he don't want but now he looked down at his bulge and finally he taken long breath and back hugged her.aniks just flinched due to the sudden force on her back. She know him she fucking know him .

Shivay : i want it..

An instant victory smirk spread on anika's lips.

Anika : what ? Say louder puppy i didn't hear.

Shivay clenched his jaw and said

Shivay : I SAID I WANT IT.

Anika : that's right. Now bend me over the table and fuck good like the little puppy you're.

Shivay make her turn to front .and he focused on her delicious lips and went to kiss. He was going to attach his lips with her suddenly anika grabbed his back mullet hair.

Anika : i said to fuck me fuck me only.. put the thing between your thighs .Don't try to do anything else. Because that only you're good at . Using your dick more than your brain.

Shivay felt bad literally but still he nodded . Tae went to unzip her top she holded his hand.

Anika : No boobies for my mama boy.. got it .

Shivay was frustrated..because of anika's restrictions but can't do anything . He just removed her pants. Grab her waist .

Later shivay was thrusting at her. Anika told she don't want preparation and all. She didn't realise one little voice. She know her moans are such a turning on for shivay . If it another situation she would've do but she didn't came for pleasuring him she xame for teaching lesson.

He belongs to her. Shivay belongs to anika. She will never allow him to slip from her grasp easily because some stupid slut.

Anika will turn Shivay to her little puppet .

End of chapter🤗..

Isn't she fucking gorgeous 😘🔥🤒

My girl is such a Red flag 🚩but she's pretty baby