1 am 😈 ( isaac )

funny lil story (also I really need help writing more chapters because I have absolutely no ideas so pls give me suggestions)

and this is heavily inspired by one of isaacs videos from a long time ago it was editing memes or smth and the guy was like getting mustard poured on him

it was 1 am, and isaac, was fast asleep on the couch in your living room.

he pranked you the previous day, so you wanted to get him back.

you were thinking of a prank to do, but not too boring and not too crazy cause he would get mad.

and then you realised, you were watching one of isaacs old videos last night and there was a funny prank you could do.

yes, pouring mustard on him till he literally drowns in it. it was definitely too crazy but you didn't care as long as it was funny.

you carefully watched your steps, making sure you werent too loud going to the kitchen.

you went into the pantry, and didn't find any mustard. you didn't like mustard AT ALL.

so the next best thing was mayonnaise.

you knew isaac hated mayo, so you decided to go with that.

i mean, it wasn't going too far. since you know, its just a prank. not like im drowning him. (but you literally were going to, with mayonnaise.)

you slowly stepped into the living room, and you saw him.

you imagined the snoring meme sound or wtv tf it's called, NOT THE AUGHH, and you laughed a little.

he moved, but didn't wake up. the fuck?? i thought he couldnt even wake up to the sounds of an engine blasting into his ear.

the last thing you wanted was him waking him to you standing there with a bucket of mayonnaise and the flash from your phone.

he would scream.

anyways, you stood there for like 10 seconds trying not to laugh.

okay, you needed to do it now.

you stepped a little closer to him and popped the lid of the mayo open.

the lid fucking hit his face, are you kidding me.

you wanted to laugh so bad, but you couldn't. you could laugh once he woke up.

you were surprised he actually didn't wake up this time.

okay just do it. you started tipping the jar over, and there was silence until you heard a little plop of mayo that dropped down.

you fully tipped it over and the mayo spilled everywhere.

he immediately woke up and he didn't even see you. he looked like a blind dog tryna sniff out where he was at.

you bursted out laughing when you saw his face.

you could also tell that he knew it was mayo and was trying to wipe it off.

“y/n, you dumbass!” he said.

shit, did I go too far?

nope.

it was all just payback and revenge for what he did. and you also laughed the whole night thinking of his face.

the end!!

thank you for reading until the end, I promise I'll do fluff chapters soon!! and sorry these past few chapters have been short, I just think it's better short cs I don't have to write that much. anyways thank u again, bye!

also saw this pic on google searching up some shit and thought it looked like nick so enjoy

he look like sid from ice age idk tho what are ur thoughts