1

Y/n dom
Billie sub

Y/N POV

I woke up this morning to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear. I wanted to pick it up and throw it across the room and go back to sleep, but instead I made my ass get up.

I went to the bathroom, got the water how I wanted, undressed and jumped in the shower. Once I got out, I wrapped my bottom half in my towel and brushed my teeth. I went to my closet and grabbed a black shirt that faded into white at the bottom, some black jeans, and my white high-top converse.

I grabbed my backpack and my phone and headed downstairs. My mom was cooking pancakes, and my dad was on the couch drinking some OJ "sit down Y/N, eat" my mom said "I can't mom" I said "why not honey, you need to eat" she said "my friend is picking me up today" I told her while grabbing and apple out of the fruit bowl sitting on the couch next to my dad "ok" said my mom then went back to her cooking.

BEEEEP I heard a horn outside "buy mom, by dad" I said bursting out the door not waiting for a response. "About time" I said getting in the car "shut up" said my best friend Finn, we laughed as he backed out the driveway. "Hey Y/N" I heard a voice say, I turned around to see Finn's sister in the back seat "oh hey billie" I say turning back around. I've always had a crush on her but it's Finn's sister and I couldn't do him like that, and pluss I don't even think she's gay.

*Time skip*

We arrived at school with like 7 minutes to spare. Me and Billie got out and Finn left bc he's in college. Me and Billie walked in and straight down the huge hallway to 1st period bc we have it together. "Ladies first" I say to Billie gesturing her to walk in. She slaps my hand and shoves me in nearly making me fall "your a girl too idiot" she says laughing.

First period goes by painfully slow, but the rest of the day went pretty quickly. We finally make it to the last period which is football practice for me, and cheer practice for Billie. After practicing for what feels like 3 hours it was finally over. I go to the locker room to see Billie walking in too "hey short stuff" I say as she walks past me to her locker "oh shush, your only like 4 inches taller than me Y/N" she says rolling her eyes. She still has on her cheer outfit on and her boobs look extra big in it. She must have caught me staring because she says "my eye are up here Y/N" I look at her and she blushes looking away, I softly giggle and turn my body as I feel myself getting hard (A/N yes Y/N has a dick) she closes her locker and heads to the showers.

I grab my extra clothes out of my duffle bag in my locker and my soap, I head to the showers trailing after Billie I find a vacant one and step in and turn on the water I groan to the feeling of the water on my sweat-covered body. I wash my hair and body and start to wash off when suddenly I hear a gasp from outside the shower. "YOU HAVE A PENIS!" Billie shouts as I try to cover myself up "GO AWAY BILLIE!" I shout, she opens the door to the showers and leaves.

*Time skip*

I finally get home not even thinking about what happened when I get a text from Finneas

Finn: Hey wanna come over and hang 'm bored

Me: Sure I'll be over in a few

I change into a better outfit, grab my keys and walk out the door.

* Another time skip bc why not*

Billie POV

I hear a knock at the door and go downstairs to see who it is. I open the door to see Y/N standing at the the door. She looks at me with wide eves "h-hey Billie" she says, turning red instantly "oh h-hi, come in" I say gesturing her to come in "Finneas went to go get some beer for the two of you" I say awkwardly throwing her a weak smile as she sits on the couch "oh um I could wait in my car if your uncomfortable" she says standing back up "oh, no it's fine I say as sit on the other couch

Y/N POV

I sit back down on the couch and pull out my phone and scroll through Instagram "hey Y/N?" Billie says I look up at her " so how did you like-" I cut her off "oh!" I say as she looks at my crotch "um, well I was born with it" I say as her eyes come
back up to my face " we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to" she says "no its ok" I say reassuring her that it's ok "Its a genetic deformity that happens in the womb that causes it, it's pretty rare" I say she gets up and walks to the couch I'm sitting on she looks at me with her beautiful ocean eyes "you know, I've had a crush on you for a while" she says. I look at her in shock "you're gay?" I say confused "for you" she says, and before I know it, my lips are on her's

I pull away "I can't do this to your brother Billie, im- I'm gonna go" I stand up and Billie grabs my hand "y/n it's okay, we can go to my room" she says as she pokes her bottom lip out and pouts at me "umm ok" I say picking her up and earning a gasp in return.

Billie POV

y/n picks me up and I gasp a little hoping she didn't hear it I turn my head as she kisses my jawline and down my neck quickly finding my sweet spot and sucking harder. I moan a little, and I can feel her smirk on my neck. I struggle to open the door, but when I do y/n quickly finds her way to me bed and puts me down braking the kiss. She walks to the door and locks it

A/N this is my first story but I'm working on making this a book sooo
(1095 words)