2023 | Updates and Changes

Happy New Year to you all!

With a new year comes some changes to our profile and activities, based on your feedback from the past year, geared towards improving the quality of our drive to help new and undiscovered writers across Wattpad.

Reading Lists

╰┈➤During 2022, we managed to collect nearly 1,000 stories across 25 different reading lists. Some of these stories(All those that were reviewed) will be archived in a new reading list that will act as a repository for them since the other reading lists will be cleared.

╰┈➤We're making changes to our reading lists, specifically those where your submissions will be added. They will be entirely genre-based to make it easier for readers to have a general idea of what they are looking for. All those whose stories had been added to reading lists labeled A1 to A6 are welcome to submit their stories for the genre-based reading lists.

Story Submissions

╰┈➤These will now be done via google form instead of inline comments like it was earlier. The form will be linked in our bio.

Challenges

╰┈➤We're making major changes to story requirements to make it easier for you to participate.

╰┈➤Added some rewards for those that participate and/or win.

Reviews

╰┈➤The Review book will be open for requests soon, where anyone will be able to request their book to be reviewed compared to the past when it was limited to only those who have submitted stories. Keep in mind, the best stories from reading list submissions will still be eligible to receive a free review.

Discord

╰┈➤We've made changes to make story sharing easier, to improve the chances of others using Discord to find your book if you've shared it on our server. 

╰┈➤Added writing events and activities for you to take part in monthly. 

Any further changes will be communicated, so keep an eye out for any announcements we make. 

We wish you the best in 2023, especially with your writing!