One(outfit^)

'Life is like riding a bicycle, To keep your balance you must keep moving'-Albert Einstein

That was Thalias favorite quote. Thalias life had many downs, many. But she kept moving and now she is about to start as a intern in Seattle Grace Hospital.

While in medical school Thalia was very much ahead but she didn't want anyone to know what she could do. She did however pass quite a bit because she got sick and tired of one of the other students bullying her for being so 'far behind'.

Thalia got many offers but she decided to go to Seattle Grace Hospital, manly because she didn't want to move, And her best friend would be going their to.

She also had grown close to the chef of that hospital, Richard. She knew his wife from when they meet when she was talking her dogs on a walk. He offered her an internship if she got good grades, and he was very much impressed.

But Because of how good she did every hospital was fighting to get her to come to them. But she didn't want to leave the only people that have been nice to her since them.

Thalias POV

"Come on baby cum for us" Derek said while slamming into me

"Dad-dy" I stuttered I screamed a second later as I-" Woke up.

Third POV

"Noo. I-" she wined getting teary eyed.

She had been missing Derek and Mark more lately. They would have had her ass if they ever found- she remembered a time when they said

"If you ever try and leave us we will find you. And when we do, you won't be able to sit down for a year. You understand me Babygirl" Mark asked her

"Yes-Yes Daddy" she replied shaking from overstimulation

That's why she left without giving any notice and goshted  them. She wanted to pick up the phone but she didn't want them to have to deal with her. Back then her mental state was horrible and with the move she completely broke down. That's why she got a dog.

Pepper was her first dog. He was raised in a puppy Mill to the age of 2 but was rescued and got in a shelter. She worked with him and he slowly began to trust her and work with her.

So once she found out dogs helped she slowly began to adopt knew ones, all from the shelter. Her newest dog Peanut was missing his left back leg.

She now had a total of four. It was good she had the space for them.

Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep

"Shut up" Thalia said slamming her hand down, she was already not in the mood.

"Ah!" Thalia yelled as she felt a wet lick on her face"Good morning salt." She said whipping her face. Today is mond-"MONDAY!" She yelled out scaring the other dogs awake.

She ran to her bathroom-
"Okay calm down. Calm down. It's okay. We are going to take a shower then do hair. Shower then hair. Shower then hair" she kept repeating as she started the shower.

She showered quickly thankfully she washed her hair yesterday so she wouldn't have to dry her hair today.  Natalie is always put together and looks presentable, her mother taught her first impression is always important, it was the only thing her mother taught her that she thought was useful.