23. You made me - Ryeji(M)

"Not here," she whispered, adjusting the sheet that covered the tiny space inside the changing booth, so they didn't get seen. They'd been shopping for clothes to wear to this big dinner event Ryujin had for work and she had some pretty good choices hung up on the rack just behind Ryujin. If only Ryujin wasn't so eager to take all her clothes off first.

Her top was already off, getting ready to try out the cute blouse she found, but Ryujin's hands were on her waist, unabashedly checking her figure out. Her fingers started going up her torso in familiar soft caresses that sent shivers up her spine. Without her noticing, Yeji was already holding her breath.

"Are you sure?" Ryujin whispered, almost eliminating the already small space between them. It was that tiny unconquered space between them that drove Yeji nuts. Why didn't she just take her then and there? 

No, she told herself as she gulped, looking into Ryujin's mischievous eyes. They shouldn't be doing this. But oh, how she wanted to. "They might notice us-" she started to respond. 

Ryujin moved closer, claiming the space between Yeji's head and shoulder, but also not at the same time. She just hovered there and Yeji could tell her lips were parted as she could feel every breath that came out of Ryujin's delicious mouth, her lips gently grazing against her skin as she said, "But you'll be quiet."

Yeji's strength was waning. She knew it would be wrong to do this in a public booth where the only thing that stood between them and being discovered was a flimsy cloth. But Ryujin's fingers were on her skin, the breath on her neck made it very hard to think straight. She bit her lip, glaring. The girl had the nerve to raise her brow at Yeji as if she already knew what Yeji wanted and dared her to say it.

She threw her arms into the air, conceding as she grabbed Ryujin by the sides, pulling her up and close to her with a glare. "Fine," she said sharply, a trace of shakiness evident in her voice if you knew where to look. "But make it quick."

She caught a glimpse of a smirk on Ryujin's face before she pulled her closer, bare skin pressed against the cool touch of the leather jacket Ryujin was wearing. She locked their lips together, firm and sure, showing Ryujin how much she wanted this too. No matter how reckless and dangerous. 

Ryujin did not disappoint. Immediately, her arms wrapped around Yeji's hips, pulling her impossibly closer, locking their lips together. Despite the coolness of the room, everything around them burned. Yeji would have smiled. It was just like Ryujin to find pleasure in a risky situation. But she couldn't, because Ryujin's hands crawled up her back, the warmth of her touch against her cool skin sending shivers up her spine as Ryujin fiddled with the clasp of her bra.

In a heartbeat, her chest laid bare, the flimsy material thrown down the floor. She gasped, her already stiff nipples reacting to the coldness of the air-conditioned room. It doesn't stay bare for long, Ryujin's hand grasped her breasts, making her gasp again, head turning upward as her eyes fluttered shut, Ryujin's lips claiming the spot just beneath her jaw.