•our first kiss in forever•aldarius•

Side note: this is based off an rp and one of my ocs is mentioned

Darius' POV

Me and Alador had just finished breakfast and i randomly wanted to pick up Alador and see how light he was. I decided to ask him first.

"Hey Alador, can i try something real quick?"

Alador: Sure?

I then put one of my arms under his legs then the other one just below his shoulders and then picked him up. He was lighter than i imagined.

"Wow, you're lighter than i expected."

I looked at Alador and he blushed.

Atlas: Alador you look like amity when luz picked her up after she got hurt.

Atlas laughed. Alador didnt say anything.

Atlas: Next thing you'll be saying is 'oh wow' and then something else.

Alador: Oh, wow.

It was as if she predicted it.

Atlas: I knew it.

Atlas then leaves the dining room and i put Alador back down, he was a bright red.

"I just wanted to try that. Are you okay? You're face looks kinda red."

Alador: Im fine.

His face then returned to its normal colour.

"You sure?"

He nods and i take that as a yes.

"I wonder if you could pick me up."

Alador: Maybe i might be able to...

"You should try."

Alador: Alright.

He then picked me up the same way i had picked him up.

Alador: Oh, that pretty easy, you're actually quite light.

"I am?"

Alador: Yeah.

I decided to see if i could say something that'd make him blush.

"Oh, maybe you're just strong."

I watch as his face went from its normal colour into a bright red in a matter of seconds. I laughed and after he had calmed down, he started laughing too.

"I was being serious with that, it probably is because you're strong."

He smiled at me and then put me down.

(TIMESKIP A LAZY CONVERSATION OF THEM DECIDING WHAT TO DO FOR THEY DAY, THEY JUST DECIDED TO CUDDLE ON THE COUCH)

After we decided what we were doing i decided I would carry Alador to the lounge. I picked him up the same way i did before.