Christmas Day (part 2)

USSRS pov

They were finally here USSR only smiled as he saw the excitement, Third was only out of breath by running behind the kids but soon he found his breath as all the big family made it inside, all the kids sat at the benches and started taking off their little shoes and putting on the ice skates Ukraine and USSR of course helped them and all of them skated to the main part of the ring, of course all of them knew how to ice skate USSR had teached them since they were a bit younger than now but as always Third was vanished everytime they went ice skating but now what USSR thought was he wasn't going to get away he would skate like all the family did.

So USSR after putting on his own ice skates he made it to Third "come let's go in the ice" he said and Third only shock his head "no I can't USSR, who will watch over Russia if we are both in the ice" he said it was a nice excuse to not ice skate but thankfully for USSR there was a place like a playground for parents to leave their babies with a guard till they are done with the ice skating "don't worry we can let Russia play with the other babies, there are two women who can take care of him as we go to ice skate, don't worry he will be fine he will have fun as well in the playground" USSR said and third now had no excuse to not go ice skate.

USSR let Russia with one of the women and his bag as well if he ever needed something and made his way back to his husband looking around all the kids were ice skating and having fun, then he turn to Third smiling as he saw he already wore his skates "ready?" he said and after a few seconds of pause third nodded "y-yeah ready" his husband said not with that confidence tho.

USSR made it to the gate to enter the ice but realised that third wasn't following him, he looked at him back making his way back to his husband who was now shaking "hey honey what's wrong?" he said as he placed his hand on his husbands shoulder, Third only looked at his husband trying to find a way how to tell him and then toke a breath saying "I've.. Never skated before, I don't know how to..its a reason I never come with you and the kids here" USSR only looked at him giving a bit of a laugh "HEY! why are you laughing with me!" said Third Reich only for USSR to stop laughing and only look at him still with a smiling face, that made Third kinda angry but still wanted to hear his husbands excuse for laughing "oh honey you could tell me and I would help you learn! It's not that hard to ice skate it's like walking just with skates, come on take my hand and follow the instructions, I will be here so don't worry you won't fall I won't let you" USSR said and by only that Third blushed turning a bit his head around and taking his husbands hand on his.

USSR only got him up and Third was about to fall but he hold him by the waist and smiled to him "I told you I won't let you fall" he said Third was by now a tomato the red of his flag only deepening and just followed his husband to the ice, USSR hold his hand and said "its like walking sweetie but get your knees higher and on a bit closed angle so you won't be able to fall, don't move your ankles too much like you do on walking because you are going to fall, do it like this" and by that USSR started skating showing Third how to do it and making his way back to him just to make sure he won't fall because he still didn't have balance.

USSR hold again his husbands hand and smiled as to give him courage to move as well "come on you can do it I am here remember you won't fall" said USSR and third made his first attempt to move he did moved a bit and USSR was a big help to help him move but he only let himself or his skates move by them selves and USSR knew better that soon this will lead him to fall, he cached him and shock his head "not like that sweetheart, follow my feed and lead okay?" he said and Third moved his head "okay" he also said following the lead of his husband and moving along with him.

USSR only holded him by the hand Third right now was moving by his own and USSR slowly let go of his hand to let him skate a bit on his own, he was close to him yes just to make sure he did not fall but he was of course proud of his husband learning so fast "I'm skating!" said third with happiness as he moved around and USSR only nodded "see its nothing that hard! You are doing great sweetheart!" and by that he toke again his husbands hand so they could both ice skate with each other, they were being all sweetly on each other as they skated USSR of course making sure to be careful and go slow so Third won't fall and that was what Third enjoyed, smiling as he hold his husbands hand and ice skated.

A bit of time passed it wasn't that long tho it was of course time to go since one of the women who took care of Russia as him and Third were skating informed them that the baby had slept, so it was time for all the family to go, they got their ice skates off they put on their shoes and Third got Russia as they were ready to head home, Belarus and Latvia on the way back were really tired so USSR got both of them in his hands and walked to their house, Belarus before falling asleep on her fathers arms told him again that it was the happiest day of her life and that she had much fun USSR couldn't be more happy that he made all of them have fun.

As they reached home USSR put both Belarus and Latvia on their beds after changing them on their pyjamas and so did Third with Russia but the rest of the kids after changing they went to their parents who sat at the couch after they changed as well, USSR looked at his other daughter with wonder as she sat besides him smiling, USSR then smiled and toke his daughter in his leg hugging her but of course he did not forget Third he also toke him in his hug and all the kids soon joined besides Belarus end Latvia who were already asleep.

USSR smiled once again opening the TV so the family can watch a Christmas show as they were snuggling, did I forget to say that Latvia and Belarus woke up after realising that they were laid on their beds? They of course looked around the room realising that their other siblings were not on their beds toke Russia and made it down stairs who the rest of the family was cuddling with blankets, fire on the fireplace and hot cocoa, they soon joined all of them Third toke Russia but let Kazakhstan besides him as USSR had Germany and Estonia cuddling with him and of course he never forgot his beloved husband.

After an episode or two soon all the children were asleep and USSR laughed silently as he watched them fall asleep that easily and fast he also looked at his husband who was holding Russia and both of them by surprise were asleep as well, he thought 'a calm morning with a very busy and funny afternoon, with lots of presents and a really delicious meal, and a good fun evening with an really nice walk and ice skating and now not only they didn't have a fight between the children but they fell asleep early this is heaven!' he turned around giving Third a kiss on the forehead and of course he did not forget his little angels he kissed each one of them on the forehead making sure to not wake up anyone, he laid his head above thirds then and closed his eyes with a smile it sure was the most beautiful Christmas ever for each one of them.

AND DONE! I hope you really like it I tried combining them all together I also had it ready days ago but didn't have time to post it but I will say it again merry late Christmas and Happy late new year!