1: A Prophecy

"Pan!" Looking up from the fire i glower at Felix. "I know that look- what happened!" Felix just hands me a piece of worn rolled up parchment. "Some boys found this- on Skull Rock." Frowning I roll open the paper and suck in a breath. A drawing of a girl stares back at me. She's beautiful but I can tell by the gleam in her eyes that she's clever. "Why were boys on Skull Rock? Punish them for disobeying my order to stay away. I have some things to take care of." Felix just nods and stalks over to Sebastian. Standing up i flash over to the other side of the island.

"TinkerBell. Come out. Now." A rustle of bushes behind me tells me she's here. "What do you want Pan?" I huff and wait for her to walk into my vision. "I want to know what this is." I hold out the paper and watch as TinkerBell's eyes light up. "It's finally here." I frown. "What?" I watch as a gleeful smile spreads over her face. "Your end! Its a prophesy. You will die in 300 years on the full moon unless you find this girl. She can save everyone- including you." I bare my teeth when she pauses. "Unless you want to loose protection from my shadows I suggest you continue." I smirk when her face drops. "A warning, if she desires she can also be your end. But to save you only love will be strong enough. You like to say that love is weakness, but what if this weakness if your only hope?" I open and close my fists when her rambling starts talking of true love. "Don't worry TinkerBell. I'm not going anywhere." Before she can say anything else I flash back to camp.

Striding over to the nearest tree I knock three times and watch as the camp fills up with Lost Boys. Once I can see everyone is here I hold up the drawing and the camp goes silent. "This is a prophesy. A prophesy that states Neverland will come to an end unless we find this girl. From now on we loot every visitor we get until we find her." The boys whoop and cheer, ignoring the fact that she's our only hope, focusing purely on the clear order I have given them. Just how I like it. "Pan?" I look over at Devin. "There was a pirate ship spotted on the south side of the island." Smiling I pull out my dagger, tucking the drawing into my pocket. "Well come one boys! Let's play!" I watch as the Lost Boys get whipped into a frenzy and take off toward the pirate ship. Felix stays and walks over to me. "Is it true? She's our only hope?" I glance up at him. "Yes Felix. And that's why we won't blow it. I'm trusting you to make sure every ship gets searched and spotted." He nods. "Yes Pan." I relax a little- confident my best friend knows what has to be done. "Good."

If you are reading this anywhere other than Wattpad it has been stolen.