Memories Special || Yoongi x Riri

large age gap pls 💪😤✨

________

🐱 SICK DAY 🐱
[aera: 06 years old]

"appa," aera extends her arms out, still in her bed but her eyes locate yoongi about to leave the room. he turns around with a sigh as the little girl coughs with discomfort, rubbing her eyes with on hand while the other is still asking for him to take her.

"i thought you slept," he says, pulling away the blanket from her and holds her hand, making her stand up. he touches her forehead, feeling the high temperature on the back of his hand while aera shivers lightly, sticking to his body for warmth. "my little girl isn't feeling well today?" he asks softly, not taking her down the bed anymore and sits there instead, pulling the blanket back up to cover him and aera.

"appa, it's so icky..." aera mumbles, "i no' feel good,"

"i know, sweetheart. we'll ask oppa to bring us tasty food and some medicines here. we're gonna eat that and rest for some time, then riri will feel better,"

"mm no medicine..." she pouts, tears rolling down her cheeks already and yoongi sighs, rubbing her back for he knew too that she gets cranky on being sick and wouldn't do anything she doesn't want to.

"okay, no medicine," he agrees, laying down straight and brings aera on top of him, resting her head on his chest, "close your eyes for now," he says. aera nods slowly, her hand clutched on yoongi's t-shirt and cheek pressed against his firm chest, moving once in a while when he would stop stroking her back or when she felt a wave of chills shivering her little body up.

yoongi notices that and turns to his side, keeping aera's petite body warmly in his embrace and tucks the blanket nicely to avoid getting her cold, "appa?" aera mumbles, tilting her head to peek at his face, "appa, stay here— don't go when i' sleeping,"

"yes, baby. appa's not going anywhere," he kisses her forehead, "just close your and sleep for a while. appa's right here,"

"mm," the six-year-old nods, hiding her face in his chest again and drifts back to sleep with yoongi patting her back lightly.

__

__

🐱 APPA'S BABY 🐱
[aera: 08 years old]

it's sunday and yoongi's sleeping in the living room, unfortunately on the couch where the younger boys were supposed to have their movie marathon. but none of the two could get enough courage to wake yoongi up from his sleep and ask him to continue elsewhere. to their dismay, jimin and hoseok refused to help as they were busy with their own match of mario cart, namjoon is reading a book and said he wouldn't leave his room until he completes it, then jin, the eldest and yoongi's only hyung, is out for shopping.

jungkook and taehyung watch yoongi in the same position, stretched on the couch, his arm folded above his head to block the light. he has been sleeping there for almost thirty-five minutes, and the boys have been helpless ever since. jungkook tried to wake him once when taehyung forced him to, claiming that he's the youngest brother and yoongi wouldn't get mad at him. however, one deep grunt from yoongi was enough to scare jungkook away. and taehyung, being taehyung, never even attempted to wake yoongi up.