Chapter 34 Building a School (Starting with Inverted V)

return

Back to 70 with the refrigerator

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 34 Building a School (Starting with Inverted V)

"Junzi, it smells so good! Did you make it so soon?" As soon as Hong Qi entered the door, she searched for the scent and went straight to the kitchen.

Wu Yun just boiled the steamed ham, and the aroma even made him, who is used to eating all kinds of delicacies, unable to hold back his mouth watering.

"Okay, brother. It's really just the right time to come, help take all these out." Instructing the cousin to bring tonight's meals to the main room, Wu Jun washed his face with cold water and prepared to eat. The work in this kitchen is really hard to do, and every time I finish it, my face is greasy.

"Uncle, Uncle Niang, how about you try my dishes?" The

two were surprised to see Wu Yun cooking so many delicious dishes. Back home in the afternoon, I heard from my son that Wu Jun invited his family to dinner at night. Unexpectedly, my nephew is only 17 years old, and he can cook this table of delicious dishes.

I saw that the steamed Jinhua ham slices looked red and tender, with a tangy aroma. As for the ham and duck soup, the couple had never even heard of it. This nephew is really promising.

"Junzi, it seems that it costs a lot to make so many good dishes." The aunt had been thrifty all her life, and she never ate meat with her belly open like this even during the Chinese New Year.

"You are all Yunzi's elders, and it is right for Yunzi to respect your elders. Since your younger brother left, our whole family has received a lot of care from your husband and wife. Such an idea is not worth anything." Grandpa Wu said happily.

Hong Qi looked at the elders who began to reminisce about bitterness and sweetness, and winked at Wu Jun anxiously. He had been looking forward to it all afternoon, and really wanted to eat the ham quickly to see if the taste of the ham was as attractive as the aroma.

Wu Jun couldn't help laughing out loud, so he put a chopstick of ham into Hongqi's bowl, and said with a smile: "Grandpa, grandma, uncle, uncle, let's eat, my cousin can't wait."

Elder They were amused and laughed, and even the serious uncle just gave his son a look to clean up after you go home, and then started to move his chopsticks. The son is still young, and he hasn't had a good life with the couple. Now eating something he hasn't eaten will inevitably make him a bit childish.

"Junzi, this meat is really delicious. I thought pork was already the most delicious thing, but I didn't expect this ham to be even more delicious."

Hearing Hong Qi's evaluation, Wu Tong nodded in agreement beside him. It's the first time he has eaten this ham as a child, it's really delicious!

This meal, Wu Tong and Hong Qi were the two who ate the most and the most delicious food. After dinner, Hongqi was not polite, and helped clean up the dishes and went to wash them.

Wu Jun brewed some homemade loose tea and started chatting with his uncle about building a primary school.

This primary school, according to Wu Jun's vision, is to lay the foundation for children.