Chapter 44

return

Back to 70 with the refrigerator

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 44

Today's weather is very gloomy, Wu Jun thought that it must not rain in the trial lecture later. Because, the 30 children who will be enrolled today will go to the classroom to experience the lectures of several candidates. At that time, it is estimated that the parents who are free in the village will stand outside to observe.

The trial lectures arranged are Chinese, because the main purpose of running this primary school is to eliminate illiteracy. If the teacher's teaching is not vivid, it is likely to disgust these village children who jump up and down all day and don't like to learn, which is even more unfavorable for the development of follow-up teaching. Before I got to the outside of the classroom, I saw more than a dozen children inside, chasing and playing in the classroom. Even though twenty-five sets of double tables and chairs have been placed in this classroom, there is still a lot of space left. Wu Yun went in and said a few words without pain, to the effect that children should pay attention to safety when playing and not touch the tables and chairs. The little friend Wu Tong who was holding his hand shook impatiently, signaling that he wanted to play together, Wu Jun let go of his hand helplessly, and found a corner seat by himself and waited for everyone to come. There were already villagers standing outside the classroom one after another. It didn't take long for the five candidates and the village cadres to arrive. Su Qing, who was the first to play, used the method of telling short stories, dismantling each simple word into various cute little animals to explain. This hand made the noisy classroom quiet down. Uncle Wu looked at Uncle Wu happily, and lamented that this educated young man is really powerful, and he subdued all the monkeys in the village at once. Wu Jun knew that the children in the village usually ran around all over the village and mountains besides helping the family. Where have I seen such a battle, it is normal to be bluffed. I hope that the next few candidates can speak more richly and flexibly. Unfortunately, his expectations were in vain. The candidates who came up later wondered if they were disrupted by Su Qing's novel way of lecturing. Liu Honghua had a nervous expression on her face, and her speech stuttered. Not to mention children, even Uncle Wu shook his head. But Wei Hongling was not much better than this, and was so nervous that he wrote a typo on the blackboard. The few literate village cadres sighed.

Liu Shiguo was even more amazing. He actually gave lectures in Su Qing's style, but with his serious tone and blunt expression, the children didn't buy it. There is still Wu Baozhu, a junior high school student who came out of the village. He may be more familiar with the child sitting below, and his speech is quite satisfactory. But with the comparison of the previous three, Wu Jun actually felt that what she said was not bad.

Without any suspense, Su Qing and Wu Baozhu were selected.

After the team leader stood on the podium and announced the result, the children clapped their hands happily, and some even slammed the table, attracting shouts and curses from the watching uncles outside the door. The shouting and cursing made them even more excited, and the filming became even more exciting.

Seeing that the scene was getting more and more joyful, a figure rushed in staggeringly.

"Father, there are more than a dozen red soldiers outside."