𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲

𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲.

𝐌𝐘𝐀 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

"Wait so you fr about being with him or is this just a continuation of what y'all had going last time, because u did the same thing with jordan twic-," Mads says. "No, it not like that at all."

"Me and JP were always just meant to be friends, we were young and dumb, very." "You know i love you m, but you said this before," she says. 

"Ugh, i don't know, i hope not," I say rambling. "Okay just try to make it not, i like yall together, as long as yall don't be dumb about all of this." 

This is why i love mads, she like my second mom when i can't or don't want to call me mom. I love her.

"I get it, i think hes really trying and im going to," I say sighing before my phone goes off. "Mommy," I say answering her call," I was just thinking about you," I said standing my phone up so she could see me and mads.

"Hi my babys," she says smiling at the phone. "Hi mama," Mads says smiling back. Mommy and Mads have always had a good relationship since we meet we were little, at this point mom has 3 daughters.

------

After talking to my mom for a bit, mads leaves to go out with chance and mommy goes to have dinner with dad and nam.

I make a small bowl of mac and chesse and go live on my insta account since i was bored. 

"Hey yall," I say smiling as i stand my phone against the paper towel roll (a plastic water bottle, and a paper towel roll." "I make mac and chesse for dinner but i lowkey bored so ima talk to yall for a bit," she says smiling. 

As a couple minutes people started joining and i made sure to watch the pot as it was still bolling. "How do I get along so well with the warriors, me and them have always clicked even when we first meet, im little their lil sis and their all my big bro," I say.

After a couple more minutes a couple people i knew joined the live including ja. 

ilvmyaaa : when are you coming to new york?

jamorant : hi ma

jp3fannn : why is ja here..

myamyalover : omgggg

+ more comments

....

"I should be coming to new york soon, with in the next month with my mom and nam, hi ja" I say smiling at the camera before picking up the pot and draining the water.

"I wanna go to bora bora this year, ill probaly go for my birthday but i don't know if i want it to be a big thing or just a couple people," I say talking to the live as i mix the mac and cheese together.

I talking to the live a little long, then got off the head to bed when my phone dings.

11:42 pm

mamas u still up

yea

bout to go to sleep

lemme ft u

u can go to sleep while i play the game

u should like a 15 year old boy morant

but yeah call me

read at 11:46 pm

------

Ja calls me and we talk for a little, me trying to stay awake. "Ma, go to sleep, i know your tried," he said softly looking at the camara then back at his tv. "ok,"  I say lowly cuddling up againt my pillow as i fall alseep.

------

im back. school was schooling again.

i love yall and yall comments, ill make sure to add them and yalls ideas as the book goes on. but hearing yalls input make me have a lot more idea and feel a lot more motivated to keep writing this, so thank you guys.   

im be back tm was another update

-𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐯