𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

back, im back. 

ily and im back

𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲.

𝐌𝐘𝐀 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

*4 months later*

After that little situation with jordan and that no argument argument with me and ja agreed that we should wait to try us again til a better time. When he's not dealing with basketball as much and we can do us without any distractions.

The thing with me and jp we randomly getting flirty, like we'll be all friend friend then other times were always staring and shit. But one thing i know best about my bestie me and jp would never be able to take each other serous for a long time. We've known each other to long to put ourself through that.

But now to my current situation. Im heading to the airport right now to go meet us with Ja at his plane to then head to Dominica for a week for a little get a way.

 Im heading to the airport right now to go meet us with Ja at his plane to then head to Dominica for a week for a little get a way

7:43 am

omw now

ok mama

im here already ima chill in the car til u get here

aiko 🫀hearted "ok mama" and "im here already ima chill in the car til u get here" @ 7:45am

------

"Hi hi," I say sighly smiling at Ja as he comes and opens my door as i parked it next to his in the couple parking spaces. "Not you on shy shit," he says linning in the door openings kissing my forehead before grabbing my hand leading me out the door.

"Sorry," I say lowly slipping my phone in my backpack as that was the only thing in the front of my car. 

"You good mamas, i gotcha bag, go pick where you wanna sit," he says leading me to the plane before heading to the back of my car.

He deserve to get his dick suck with how big this shit is. 

After a fun ride we get to Dominica, jk love him but he gotta eat it again before i suck it again. Just the facts.

"Alright we got a couple hours til our dinner reservation, what u wanna do in the mean time?" Ja asks as we walk into our fancy ass airbnb. "We could chill for a lil then go to the beach?" I ask moving our bags to the bathroom. 

"Ofc, I have something in mind we can do before we go to the beach tho," he smirks leaning down towards me before he peck my lips.

Bet.

------

k ima go do my hwwww

-𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐯