7

Not Proofread

-bang-

The door opened widely and Rok Soo turns towards Choi Han and the others who were standing in shock inside the mirror room. He notice the black void of the mirror and the hands that were coming out. He was afraid. He wasn’t sure if he can trust them. They might turn their back on him just like his uncle did.

“If you wanted to get rid of me. . .”

The hands were slowly approaching Rok Soo while laughing loudly in his ears.

“That’s not-”

The hand was about a foot away from Rok Soo, and just then he clenched his eyes shut and yelled at everyone:

“You should’ve said so!!”

He turned around and began to run as fast as he can, the hand was way too close to him. He felt like he was suffocating when it came near him. Without even looking back, he continued to run to the end of the hallway, seeing the only room there, he dashes and looks for a place to hide. 

‘I can’t trust anyone.’

He spots the closet and quickly hides in there.

-creek-

“. . .Rok Soo?”

It was the cookie prince.

“Rok Soo, this was a misunderstanding. . . It’s just that-”

As Alberu continues to speak, Rok Soo was no longer able to hear him. Instead, he heard the sinister laughter of his uncle. He felt the sudden temperature drop and a hand holding onto his shoulder tightly.

‘No one loves you. They all want to get rid of you.’

He slowly turns his head and sees a dark figure staring back at him smiling.

“!?”

He was about to yell when the hand covered his mouth and the other hand grabbed him by the neck. As many more hands came through the wall, Rok Soo became terrified and was unable to breathe properly.

Yes. . .feed me your despair!’

Another hand went through his shirt and he felt it go through his skin and straight to his heart. He felt a warm metal taste in his mouth and tried to look down. He failed to do so. He was unable to breathe and was slowly losing consciousness. With the little strength he had left, he pushed the closet door.

-creek-

“Rok Soo-”

Soon after, the door was opened wide and the hands quickly let go of Rok Soo. Allowing him to fall to the ground.

Rok Soo was unable to do anything, all he could do was stare at the black figure disappearing within the wall as its hands remained inside the closet as if it was laughing at him. Which he can clearly hear.

Hehehe. . .Hehehe

He finally closed his eyes as he felt being carried by some warm arms.

‘I got you.’

‘Am I going to die. . .’

.

.

.

Damn it! How could I let this happen!’

Alberu was running back to the group as fast as he can while holding Rok Soo tightly. It seems like he stopped bleeding, but lost a great deal of blood back there. His breathing was still dangerously slow, and his whole face was paled.