Chapter 2: Interruption

She waved goodbye to her friends after the bell rang and made her way to the dorm. As soon as she entered the dorm, something was off. Wednesday wasn't here. She was usually here before the bell even rang.

"Enid, would you move?" Wednesday muttered from behind her.

She turned around and saw the girl.

She put down her bag and walked up to Enid.

"Enid, I fear I am turning into a version of my mother."

"Okay.. so... what?"

"I loathe every single second of it." She stepped closer.

Enid's heart began beating faster.

"Σε αγαπώ," she said, which was greek.

Enid knew greek. Did she just say she loved me?

"I.. love you too, Wednesday."

"Let's make this an Addams Family tradition." She whispered, making Enid get flustered. Their lips met once again, and she immediately melted into her soft frame.

Enid grabbed her waist, pulling Wens closer. They parted, with Wednesday's eyes piercing into Enid's.

right. Addams' love is intense.

"Okay, well, I'm gonna go talk to Yoko! see you Willa!" she smiled, running off.

she ran into Yoko's room, closed the door behind her, and looked at Davina, Yoko, and Bianca.

"hey!" enid exclaimed, sitting down to paint her nails. she thought about telling her friends but kept it a secret.

she gasped. "I'll be right back." she ran to the restroom with Thing.

Thing crawled out of the backpack. "What's Willa's mom's phone number?"

"Oh yeah. They don't have phones. I'll have to go steal the crystal ball."

she left with Thing. "No, Thing, I have no plan."

She walked quietly into the bedroom. Phew. Wends was asleep. She took the crystal ball and left quickly without making a sound. She came back to a restroom stall and unveiled the Ball.

"Thing, how do you use this?" He tapped the Crystal Ball a few times, and suddenly Mrs. Addams appeared. She smiled.

"Wedne- oh, who are you?"
"Hi, Mrs. Addams! I'm Enid, Wednesday's friend."

30 minutes later

After getting a pep talk with lots of info from Mrs. Addams and Mr. Addams, she walked back into Yoko's dorm. "Okay girls, sorry to cut it short, I have to go study."

Enid ran off, excited. She opened the door, placing the crystal ball on the table. She shook Wednesday.

She noticed that when Willa was in her usual coffin pose and you moved her arm, it would immediately go back. "weird."

She shook the girl aggressively until she flinched awake.

"What?"

Enid took a deep breath. She grabbed Wednesday's arm and laid pecks of kisses going up her arm.

Wends looked around. She scanned the area, seeing the crystal ball had been moved. And this is what she had seen her father do quite a long time ago.

"You've received advice from my father, haven't you?"

Enid frowned but nodded. "Pathetic, I'll show you how to do it."

Wednesday stood up, grabbing Enid's arm.  She laid soft and delicate kisses slowly along Enid's arm, dedicating each kiss to how beautiful Enid was to her. She turned Enid towards her, able to reach her now with platform boots, and she pressed her lips against Enid's. This time, she stuck her tongue into Enid's mouth, making Enid flinch.