Chapter 1

Ava opened her eyes. She let out a loud and scared gasp. "WHAT THE-" she began but was cut off. "She's awake sir." a monotone voice stated. "About time." the Oldest Elmer rolled in. "Your friends are waiting for you."

(Flashback)
"Hey" Blanca said throwing a pillow into Ava's face. "Stop fucking looking like you want to die, we are at a sleepover liven up." She reprimanded. "I do-" Ava spoke but was interrupted by Matt. "Oh WAAAAAA WAAAAAA" the Briton mocked. "Oh fuck off for once Matt yeah?" Axel scowled. "I have a diddly idea." Lizzy whispered. Everyone turned to look at her. "We should try to shift to the BRCU." The group nodded. "The time machine! We need that so we can travel through time and meet our favourites!" Blanca yelped.

(Back to present)
Ava stumbled into the room. "Hi" she yelled at her friends startling them. The oldest Elmer smiled. "Ok great!" He said shoving Ava onto the floor next to her friends. "Great, now. We know about your plan. We won't ruin it, not a word. We have the time machine for you all so you can meet your crushes blah blah blah but we need one thing in return."

Silence. "Which is?" Blanca asked. "A human heart". The group fell silent. "Why?" Lizzy asked. "In this timeline, Bryce is locked up in the very room behind us. I'm torturing her. What's better to torture her with?" Everyone looked at each other. "Now who-"
"I VOLUNTEER" a shrill voice shrieked. "I-I volunteer." It was Matt. Elmer smirked. "I volunteer as tribute." Elmer nodded and stabbed Matt and took out his heart.

He groaned to which Ava whispered to Blanca "you after a round with Bryce" and giggled. Blanca blushed a deep red and said "shut up she's in the room behind us!". Matt fell to the floor and growled. "Oh I'm surprised you actually had a heart." Axel laughed. The group burst into chuckles. Matt snatched the time machine out of Elmers grasp. "So where do we go first?"