Chapter 2

The screams were deafening. It was terrifying. This was not how it was supposed to go at all. I think we need some context first though.

"Ooh let's go to the set of magic funhouse" Blanca whispered to Matt. Matt let out a devious chuckle and then the group got teleported and immediately scattered to find their crushes.

Axel didn't really have a crush but they really wanted to meet Manjusha. They instantly knew where she'd be and crawled to the vents. "Who the fuck are you?" Manjusha screamed. "Hi um my names Axel and I'm a new actor" they were making things up as they went along. "Oh that's nice, want a hot pocket?" Manny smiled. The two tucked in with glee.

Blanca instantly ran to Sacha's dressing room. "DAVE GET OUT YOU PERV-" Sacha began but realised it was not Dave. "Oh um." She said awkwardly. "Hi my names Blanca.. I'm new on set" they all seemed to coincidentally be making up the same lie. "Ooh! Fun! I know let me do your makeup!" She smiled. "OMG YES" Blanca squealed.

Matt hungrily howled as they went to find their favourite man. Arlo Dittman. He tripped and fell into him when she noticed Dave and almost went into cardiac arrest. "Ah fuck! You stupid bitch!" Arlo yelled. Matt got humbled real quick. "You shouldn't say that to your um new co-star!" Matt screamed back. "Oh" arlo said and let out a small smile.

Lizzy walked into a room. And instantly her jaw dropped to the floor. Cliff was napping on the sofa in nothing but his tight boxers. She huffed and puffed agressively. This commotion caused cliff to stir. "Ah- who are you?" . Lizzy immediately thought of a great idea. "Seriously? Our filming was supposed to start an hour ago!" She smirked. "Oh I uh I wasn't aware." He stuttered.

Ava was last to find her crush. But this bitch could be anywhere. She walked around before hearing a voice that she instantly recognised. "I don't care if this will harm them DO IT." A voice shouted down a phone. "Cordula?" Ava asked. "Um yes.. who are you exactly?" Ava thought for a second. "Ava.. I have a lot of money." She said. Cordula smiled. "FILMING IN 10!" She screamed.

Everyone rushed on stage, all of Ava's friends ran into her causing her to squeal like a pig. "These are my friends" Ava managed to gasp out before escaping to stand next to Cordula. "Oh .. that's ok!" "321!" Patsy pressed a button. A bucket of blood fell onto everyone.

The screams were deafening. It was terrifying. This was not how it was supposed to go at all. "FUCK MY MAKEUP!" Blanca and Sacha whined. "OUR FOOD!!" Axel and Manny growled. "EWWWWWWWA!" Arlo and Matt just grizzled. "Ah now I'm wet again!" Cliff said and Lizzy went bright red. Meanwhile Ava and Cordula were hooting with laughter. As the views went up and up.

"We've gotta skedaddle" Ava said realising how exploiting your friends to be able to spend time with your crush who you can probably visit alone anytime ISNT cool. She grabbed her friends and took them outside. "Take us to a bathroom where we can dry up please." Ava spoke.