Chapter 2: hello stranger

Hi again!
Sorry if I used to many you's in the last chapter
This is probably the last chapter I'm gonna make since I have plans today
But if I have time I'll make another chapter
So again enjoy 😉

You sit down on a rock to catch your breath only to realise you are surrendered by wolves.

The wolves to running towards you and you start running again.

One of the wolves pounced towards you and before it could get to you a tall black hedgehog suddenly appeared out of no where!

The black hedgehog grabbed out a chaos emerald.

"Chaos...BLAST!!" The black hedgehog yelled while he point the emerald toward the wolves.

The wolves immediately get scared and ran away.

You look up at he black hedgehog while he was looking at you with his glowing red eyes and smirked.

All of a sudden he teleported away leaving you behind in shock.

You were wondering about what just happened.

You start walking around the forest seeing if the black hedgehog was there but what you didn't know he was watching over you seeing your every move...

He was curious about you.

You wondered of where you are going to sleep so you keep on walking still hoping to find the black hedgehog or a place to stay but no luck.

Eventually you give up and you start laying down on the cold, dry grass not far from a lake.
You start falling asleep.

Before you closed your see the black hedgehog again watching over you...