Chapter 6: Is it time to kiss yet?

Hello viewers!
Tysm for over 200 views on my story
Sorry I haven't made another chapter in that time!
Anyways enjoy!💕

After a few minutes of relaxing and cuddling you, shadow and your puppies all fall asleep.

Shadow snuggled against you while holding you tight, trying to keep you safe.

You slept peacefully.

But you didn't know that shadow wasn't really asleep he was making sure your okay by watching over you, watching your every move...

The next day...

You wake up seeing shadow not next to you.

So you thought he left.

All puppies are still with you and still sleeping.

You pick the puppies up and put them in their own beds.

All of a sudden you hear shadow coming into the living room.

"Where were you?" You asked him.

"I was just in the bathroom taking a shower" He replied.

"Oh alright" You said before shadow walked up to you and gave you a hug.

You hugged him back.

"Come on, I want to show you something" shadow said while taking your hand.

"Okay...?" You said while being confused.

Shadow leaded you into the forest.

You followed him while thinking about what he was about to do or show you.

Shadow then leaded you to the beach where the waves were calm, the breeze smelt like roses, the sun was setting and there were no clouds in the sky.

You look down to see that there was a picnic blanket on the sand surrounded by candles.

"Wow shadow... this place is beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you..." you looked up at him smiling warmly.

You were a bit speechless after he said that.

You sat down on the picnic blanket and shadow sat next to you.

Shadow wrapped his arms around you.

You thought to yourself about why he was doing this until shadow held your hand.

"Y/n..."

"Hm?" You were looking at him curiously.

"I...I..." shadow was trying to confess his love but he couldn't spill it.

"I love you Y/n..." you weren't surprised that he said that since you guys kept trying to kiss EVEN THOUGH EVERY TIME SOMETHING HAPPENS WHEN YOU GUYS TRY TO KISS.

You smile at him and he leaned in to kiss you.

But then SOMETHING HAPPENED AGAIN!

IM JUST KIDDING (early April fools 😜)

Shadow kissed you FINALLY!!

you guys start kissing very passionately.

Shadow forced his tongue into your mouth.

His tongue was dancing around your mouth.

And after a few minutes later you both pulled away with your faces as RED AS A FRESH, DELICIOUS TOMATO 🤤.

(Happy dance :D)

Anyways back to the story.

You and shadow were both VERY flustered.

You really loved shadow and he really loved you and you hope that you can finally be happy...