Neteyam x f! reader Eywa...

!Warnings!: soft smut🤷‍♀️
  ! Aged up +3 years!

One day you were on a walk through the forest, slowly coming closer to the tree of souls, just to sit and rant and vent about everything to Eywa. You could somehow feel like she was listening when you ranted. So you just sat, relaxed and talked.

After a few minutes when you were done, about to go back home, you could suddenly feel someones gaze on you. When you turned around, you realized it was Neteyam.

"How long have you been here for?"

"Just a few minutes. I didn't know you liked this place so much."

You could feel your cheeks blush a little from embarrassment. You were talking to Eywa about a boy you've had a crush on lately. Neteyam. What if he heard you talking about him the way you did?

"Oh, well, i usually just come here to relax and kinda let go of my problems a bit. Yk?"

His eyes were starting into yours, and you could feel the tension in the air soon. He came up a little closer to you. He then slowly placed his hands on your waist, and you made eye contact. You look away quickly knowing your face must be completely red by his actions.

"Do you want to know what i like? Yn? "

"Mhm"

Neteyam was quiet for a moment, but then he slowly raced his hand towards your face. He placed it on yout cheek and brought his face closer to his. He then kissed you passionately. You were surprised by his actions, but you didn't mind.

You melted into the kiss, as he slowly went to the ground with your lips still connected. Shortly after, he started peppering kisses all over your body, leaving slight marks on your neck. Your soft whines only making him kiss you more. Going lower to your chest, then to your belly. You started whining a bit more which made him go back to kissing your lips. You put your hands around his neck as he deepens the kiss.

He slowly reaches for his queue and brings it closer to you. You then reach for your queue too.

"You sure?"
He asks reassuringly

"Yeah.."

You both then proceed to connect your queues. The sensation leaving you with goosebumps along your neck. But you felt safe now. There was now no space separating you from him. His movements slow, and careful not to hurt you or make you uncomfortable. The pure bliss spreading through your entire body, as his pace speeds up a little. You're both now breathing heavily, about to reach your peak. You throw your head back and grip onto Neteyams hair as you reach yours. He keeps going for a little while until he reaches his.

You are sitting face to face with him, foreheads touching, as your eyes are sen only on him, and his only on you. As you keep staring, you both start to chuckle a little, processing what exactly you two did.

"You think Eywa will remember this?"
He said with a smirk on his face.

"I think she might"

You both then just lay on the ground, Neteyam playing with your hair a little, as you stare at his beautiful eyes with a smile on your face.

After a while you both get up and go back to the village. Your parents were quite worried about you and so were neteyams. You both looked at each other from the distance and chuckled a bit.

May the great mother Eywa let you stay together.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
hi! I hope you enjoyed this story, and just a reminder that requests are open, and you can request anything. Also English is not my first language so i apologize for any misspelling or mistakes. Love you all!

[Unedited]

•634 words•