Neteyam x f! reader Just a friend

•abouy 4 years aged up

You were walking along the beach with Aonung, who you actually got along the best from the sullys. You weren't exactly a sully. You are Neteyams friend. Well, more like best friend, and you refused to let them leave the forests without you, and Neteyam didn't want to leave you all alone too. So Neytiri and Jake let you come with them.

Neteyam didn't like you talking to Aonung. He said he could see him looking at you weirdly. You never noticed so you just didn't really care. And also, Aonung was just a friend, you liked...someone else.

"Wanna go for a swim? Maybe?"
Aonung asked

"Hmm sure!"
You said smiling

You both walked into the water, the cold but also warm liquid took your body in lightly. Your dark blue skin in perfect contrast with the light blue almost turquoise water. Once you were both completely submerged, you just swam around and had fun. Aonung pulled your tail under water out of fun. You swam above the water.

"Ughh Aonung I'll kill youu!"
You screamed laughing.

"Not sure about that y/n"
He said and then you lost him.

You looked around and didn't see him anywhere. Your smile slowly faded into a face of slight worry.

"A-aonung?"
You said in a quite worried tone.
Where the hell is he?

Suddenly two hands land on your hips and pick you up from the water.

"Aonung you sxawng!"
You said laughing while he laughed too.
But what you didn't realize was, that someone was watching you the whole time..

~time skipp~

You were walking alone, along the forest behind the village. You weren't allowed to go in there. You were just enjoying the cool night breeze, while the moon shined on your skin and the sand underneat you feet. But suddenly, a sound broke the comforting silence.

" why were you with him?"

"What? What do you mean Neteyam?"

"He was looking at you in that weird way again. And he touched you."

"What? Neteyam what are you talking about? Me and Aonung we're just playing. Were friends yk?"

Neteyam just stood still staring into your eyes, you staring into his. You could feel butterflies form inside your stomach.

"I don't want you around him, Y/n."

He said with a straight, serious face.

"Why? Are you jealous?"
You asked raising your eyebrows a bit

At that sentence he widened his eyes a bit, his mouth slightly agap. You both stood in silence. You moved towards him slowly. Now only a few inches between you two now.

"What's wrong? Is the mighty warrior really jealous?"
You asked with a slight smirk on your face.

"And, what if he is?"
Neteyam asked raising his hand to your hips.

"Then..."
You gently placed your hands around his neck
"I'll show him he doesn't have to be.."
And with that he pulled you in, kissing you slowly, and passionately.

He slowly pinned your back against one of the trees while still kissing you. You then slid down the tree slowly, both of you sitting down in front of each other. You came closer to him, sitting on his lap with your hands on his shoulders, his hands on you hips. You could feel a buldge on your thigh, and you immediately knew what was going to happen next.

You we're still kissing, while one of each of your hands slid behind your back, both of you reaching for your queue. You btoh brought up your queue in front of you, now only your foreheads touching. You stared into each others eyes as you both connected your queues. You could feel his excitement, his jealousy, his desire. You closed your eyes to the feeling.

"No princess, open your eyes. I want you to look at me."
Neteyam said as he placed one hand onto your cheek

You opened your eyes back up staring right into his. He slowly reached his other hand behind your back, while the other one was still cupping your cheek. He untied you top as you reached to his lower back to untie his loincloth. Now you were both sitting there practically naked.

He connected your lips one last time before he positioned himself to your twitching core. He slid himself in roughly while holding you by your hips, making you close your eyes and let out a little whine, just loud enough for him to hear it.

"Open your eyes ma Y/n. I want you to know that this is a sight only i get to see. Not him."

He starts moving while still holding eye contact with you, moans and whines escaping your lips. You moan out loudly as he hits your sweet spot.

"Found it love."
He says with a slight grin on his face, making you blush

You whine and moan even more and more loudly as he keeps hitting the spot.

"Shh darling, you don't want anyone to find us do you? Shhh."

The feeling is too much and you can't control your body nor the sounds coming out of your mouth anymore. So to silence you, Neteyam kisses you hungrily.

You can both feel your peaks getting closer and closer with every thrust. Neteyam speeds up his pace a bit, whining and moaning lightly into your mouth. He then slows back down, reaching his peak as you reach yours. You break the kiss placing one hand onto his chest while the other still rests on his shoulder. You stare into each others eyes while breathing heavily.

"Told you you don't have to be jealous"
You say catching your breath with a slight smirk on your lips

"Told you to stay away from him"
Neteyam says making both of you giggle before kissing you slowly.

You climb down from his lap and proceed to tie your top again. He ties his loincloth back on. You both lay down and then you proceed to fall asleep in his arms. Maybe you should hang out with Aonung more often.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hi guys! Author here<3 im so sorry that it took me so long ti write this one😭😭 istg i hate school sm💀 anyways i really hope you enjoyed this one and keep sending requests since i think i don't have any rn.

Well thats all have a nice day beautiful people! Ily🤍

-unedited-

<1065 words>
(Oops)