005 | "trash belongs in the trashcan"

______

Short Tempered A Huang Renjun Story
Words: 682
Chapter 5 | "Trash Belongs In The Trashcan"
☆彡⁂༄☆彡

______

AS THERE class ended, Jing and Gaon had asked Iseul if she wanted to eat lunch with them. Jing kept looking back to the group of boys that were laughing all of class, Renjun's laugh was so soft and it made her heart fuzzy.

The group of boys laughed at Mark and pointed over to the group of girls as the blue haired boy looked away flustered, Renjun wiggled his eyebrows at Jing causing her to flush pink also but hid it well by rolling her cat-like eyes. That was one of the things Renjun found extremely attractive about the Chinese girl, she always wore heavy eyeliner under her eyes.

Iseul laughed at the boys right as the bell rang, The red head sprung from her seat grabbing the Chinese girl to rush to the lunch room. "We're gonna be in the lunch room, come when your done" the brunette said just before Gaon dragged her out of the classroom.

While the two girls walked out of the classroom Yejin harshly shoved Jing onto the floor which caused a scene in front of everyone, "Oops sorry! Guess I just thought trashy girls belonged in the trash cans instead of the hallway" the bleached blonde girl spat as another girl behind her- Mina, cackled while Herin just stood there with a bored expression on her face.

Gaon helped Jing to her feet as the ravenett just scoffed walking off as the red head rushed after her. Renjun had just walked out about to make his way to Mark's locker where everyone was, he watched Gaon rush after Jing and away from the group of mean girls.

Walking over to the boys Donghyuck and Chenle were bitching back and forth again while Mark took out his things from his locker, "No I'm telling you she's definitely got something going for you! Like you see the way she looked at you?!!?" Donghyuck said as he waved his hands around. The mint haired boy just scoffed and rolled his eyes leaning on the lockers behind him, "No Haechan, she doesn't like me! Your just being delusional" Chenle spat out.

"Literally no day goes by where I don't want to shoot the both of them" Renjun thought as he to slumped against the lockers while the two continued to fuss at each other, "Yah! Mark are you even listening?!?" Chenle said as the boy shut his locker door shaking his thoughts away "yeah, yeah".

"Let's go eat I'm starving!" Donghyuck said as the ravenett rolled his eyes "your always hungry idiot", the group of friends walked down to the lunch room but Renjun could feel something was off. Once you meet your soulmate you feel the same feelings they do, weather it be good or bad. Renjun could see on Jing's face that she was upset about something but he wasn't the only one who could feel that something had happened to the group of girls, Mark had got up from his seat and walked out of the room with Iseul hand in hand.

Renjun made eye contact with Jing as she just shook her head and tuned back into Gaon's rant about Yejin and her bitchy friends, Jing felt the pulsing pressure of anxiety and anger bubble up in her chest as she kept her head down and grasped at her hair to keep herself grounded. "Hey, you ok?" Gaon asked the girl as she stretched out her arms and placed her head down causing her raven hair to cover her face.

"Mhm" she hummed out as she just wanted to lay down "ok just know I won't get sad or upset if you lash out at me, I know how you get and that you don't mean it" Jing felt glad that she had a friend like Gaon, It's not everyday you get a friend who understands the way you feel and doesn't take everything to heart.

Jing really just wanted to curl up in Renjun's arms and sleep

And the boy who was watching her every move at his table felt the same way

____

So Yejin is an ass and I wanna punch her in the stupid looking face 🙃👊

Enjoy and vote <3