♡strawberries - minchan♡

DESCRIPTION: chan and leeknow go to a strawberry fruit picking farm, once they get home, something struck both of them while eating.

genre: smut&FLUFF

________________________

"Yah! Hyung! Look at this one, its perfect" Leeknow pointed out a heart shaped strawberry with the glorious colour of ruby red.

Chan walks over after having picked 5 strawberries where he was.

"Oo! Its really pretty, you should take that one Leeknow" chan confirms while smiling bright fully at Leeknow

"Aw hyung, your smile is what I admire most<3" Leeknow said lovingly while side hugging chan. The older smiled back while blushing slightly from the compliment.

"gosh i love you so much." chan said under a whisper, he held Leeknow's hand and began skipping ahead while dragging the younger behind him.

Later on while their baskets had been full of shiny, juicy, red strawberries.

"Hey Hyung, you finished?" Leeknow said while gesturing for chan to come over to him

"YEP!" chan yelled back so he could hear him, Leeknow saw the gorgeous black fluffy haired boy running towards the younger.

"Let's go!" chan said.

They both began exiting the place.

__________________________

At home, they walked hand-in-hand together while sweetly grinning.

"Hey Leeknow, are the others home?" chan questioned since it was too quiet for the members to be here.

"No, they said they would be at timezone arcade today" Leeknow answered.

"Soo.. we're alone?" chan questioned rhetorically this time.

"Yeah." Leeknow grinned looking down at the elder.

"Ah, o-okay." chan slightly stuttered seeing Leeknow's mischievous grin.

They put a few of the strawberries dipped in chocolate and left the rest for their members, chan sat down on the couch with the plate of chocolate covered strawberries.

Leeknow immediately sat down with him after 2 minutes of cleaning the kitchen.

chan remembered those cheesy-cute relationship moments where the other feeds their partner fruit.

"Hey minnie" chan began the conversation.

"Hm?" Leeknow looked beside at the older.

Chan showed Leeknow an example of the video, Minho looked at chan smirking.

"Gosh chan your so cringy." Minho said laying his head down on chans lap indicating for him to feed the younger.

Chan giggled sweetly and began feeding him and his bf.

"Oops! sorry Minho" Chan apologised since he got chocolate from the berry on Minho's mouth.

Chan quickly rubbed it off with his thumb but saw Minho grinning again,

"Why are you grinning" Chan said until he realised why,

there faces were so close to each other.

"s-sorry, I didn't notice." chan said nervously to Minho

"there's nothing to be sorry about." Minho said deeply, chan hasn't seen this side of him only once though. When Minho was cuddling him in the morning and he had a morning voice.

Minho looked at Chan's lips, he pecked them to see a response from Chan. The older kissed him back, Minho did the same.

The kiss began to heat up in tension, Minho sat up pulling chan onto his lap. He then picked up chan by the thighs which made chan groan a bit.

"so he's sensitive huh." Minho said in his head.

chan had his hands rubbing against Minho's luscious brown hair.

Minho carried chan into his room, he pinned him against the wall and closed his door.

The younger started going down chans neck and jawline leaving pinkish red Hickeys.

"Fuck.." Chan moaned quietly because he realised he had gone hard.

Minho felt Chans member on his stomach, which turned him on making his member erected.

"Can I?" Leeknow asking chan if he agrees to go along with their session.

"mhm.." chan said groaning and panting from  the kiss since Leeknow had basically attacking his inside of his mouth.

.............

Leaving their shirts on, Minho put chan down took chans boxers off and lifted the olders shirt up revealing his pinkish nipples.

Chan looked down in slight shame having Leeknow see his body until.

"Jesus..you are gorgeous." Minho said after stargazing hard at chan, the older smiled a bit knowing his bf loved him truly.

Minho took off his boxers also, his length recoiled out of them from being encased for too long.

"leeknowiee..I don't think it'll fit.." Chan whined while Minho was rampaging Hickeys at his nipples and neck.

"Ya.. Don't you want to try it hyungie~" Minho looked at chan attractively which made chan blush harder. He turned the older around while pushing him against the wall, while chan's back was arching a bit.

"so needy baby.." Minho chuckled and smirked before adjusting his member on Chans hole and ramming in right up.

"Mi-nho!~ slo..w down~." chan moaned in pain although it being half way up, the older was pumping his meanwhile.

"Its not even fully in" Minho replied while slowly pushing his length into chan.

The elder was panting and moaning loudly, he felt so much pain yet so much pleasure.

"Do you want Daddy to continue." Minho asked chan so he can reassure, chan nodded eagerly while he shivered from the sudden name.

Minho grabbed chans waist and shoved it in and out fast, he was going ROUGH on his shorter/elder.

"Ngh~ feel-s so g-good" chan stuttered a lot from both pleasure and him being dammed into.

Chan felt a warm liquid arriving at his dick, in no time. He released it, cum dripped onto the floor and wall.

"damn." Minho groaned and growled now that chan started to tense and tighten his hole.

"faster ugh~." Chan said to Minho weakly while moaning as his legs started to descend.

The finally, Minho released a litre into Chan. The elder dropped onto the floor still face pressed up on the wall, meanwhile hissing since he didn't let Minho pull out of him so the fall did.

"can you still walk.?" Minho laughed nervously while smirking

"no obviously!" chan said while still panting but a slight smile.

"Want to get cleaned up and changed?" Minho asked chan.

"That would be nice" chan was picked up by Minho (bridal) while smiling lovingly.

They showered together and got out after 30 minutes of joking around. They cleaned the room for any sticky traces or etc.

Minho helped chan put his clothes on since he fell over backward trying to put his pants on. And yes, it was quite chaotic.

They jumped on the bed and started cuddling each other until they both fall asleep.

"I love you hyung." Minho kissed chans forhead.

_______________________

This is my first oneshot of the day<3, I'm doing a chanlix one soon so stay tuned!
Today: 4/1/2023