☆stars-chanlix☆

Description: Felix is walking down his mansion's backyard since he needed some air from an ongoing party, until he sees his crush and decides its time.

genre: Fluff, maybe some smut

__________________________

"Hey felix!" Han slurring words out after seeing where his best friend is.

"Jeez han! are you still drunk?" Felix says still sober.

"Saaa..Same!" Han was in fact drunk, Felix face planted not expecting an answer either way.

"I'll be taking him with me" A guy behind Han replied, It was his crush/bf Minho.

"Thanks Lino" Felix thanked him because he was worried Han would do something unbelievably stupid.

"Bye Minho and Han!" Felix waved goodbye as Minho gave Han a piggy back.

"HE.-Llo fslix!" Han still with his thoughts gone waved goodbye back, until he immediately fell asleep on Minhos shoulder.

Felix chuckled at the sight of that, Han was his best friend, he was really overly funny and fun to be with but annoying sometimes.

Felix sighed right after and walked to the kitchen to enter the backyard.

"Shit..how much people did Han and hyunjin invite??!" Felix exclaimed after having to push through 7 people.

..........

Finally Felix was outside, the cold wind breeze blew past his black hair. The scenery was gorgeous but didn't wow him since he had been here a lot.

He started walking on the pathway, it was night-midnight so the sky was a rich dark blue and little sprinkles of stars covered the sky.

Along the path, Pink blossom trees surrounded it like an outline. It was basically a garden.

Felix stopped and hid behind one of these trees after seeing figure leaning against a railing where Felix's favourite pond was.

He began sneaking closer until he saw another black haired figure, he was short if observed, his hair was quite fluffy if touched.

He realised it was his crush, chan.

"The only people who know about my crush is Han and 2 others! Who could invite him?!" Felix started panicking inside his head, then thoughts came in.

Han.

"dammit!" Felix yelled out loud not noticing the figure coming closer to him.

Chan tapped Felix's shoulder and greeted him shyly.

"So..wassup." Felix began trying to look cool while leaning on the tree.

"Don't even." chan said while giggling at felix's behaviour.

"Heh sorry." Felix began chuckling while bowing eagerly, he was experiencing so many emotions at this moment.

Silence...

"So.... do you want to look at the stars with me.? I found some correlations." chan scratching his head while holding out his hand to the taller.