003 , 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱

⋆ ʏᴀʀᴀꜱɢʟᴀᴍ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆

IF YOU EVER QUESTIONED ME who my bestfriend was id automatically say mayala since that would be my first instinct expect it actually being darrian

IF YOU EVER QUESTIONED ME who my bestfriend was id automatically say mayala since that would be my first instinct expect it actually being darrian. he was the closest one to me and i knew him before i knew dd.

darrian was on the balcony on his phone eating chips, we used to have such a good connection wit eachother until i grew closer with dd and it was really never the same. "remember the good conversations we had?" i said turning his way. "yeah but now you wit dd and you barely talk to me but it's fine I got elijah" he said it so nonchalantly, i knew he cared.

"stop trying to hide your feelings." i said putting his phone down. he sighed and looked at me then looked back.

"i miss the connection between us and the bond we had, but you barely talk to me anymore. it's not how it used to be like" he said looking at the view. "darrian" "yes" "you'll always be my bestfriend" he put his head down trying to cover his smile. i wrapped my arm around him.

we were catching up on stuff until we heard "the fuck ya niggas doin out here this early?" dd asks, rubbing his eyes obviously having just woke up. he walks over and kisses my cheek before sitting down in the seat next to me. i had realized a long time ago that dd's love language was physical touch so i wasn't at all shocked when he rested a hand on my exposed thigh and began tracing little shapes with his finger.

"just chillin," i responded shrugging. "we just had some shit we needed to talk about." dd glances between us and can immediately tell that there was nothing weird going on between us, which helps to relax his thoughts. he reaches up and grabs my chin, turning my head to face him. his eyes roam around my entire face as he examines all my features. he's about to open his mouth to say something when he noticed the way i was mugging him.

"nigga why you staring so hard?" I asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"aight wit all that fuckin attitude, i was gonna tell you that your skin is clearing up. you look so good right now ma." he says, licking his lips. i blushed and is about to respond when darrian starts pretending to gag. "oh here this nigga go wit the dick riding." he got up with his chip bag. "ima talk to u later" he patted my head and went inside, dd was touching me all over even in inappropriate places. he start massaging my clit, i got wet. "you wet or something" he said feeling something wet between my legs. dd asked and put hand on my thigh, i was confused. i looked down at my gray shorts and saw a wet spot between them. "im going back to my room"
i said getting up and he got up after me slapping my ass following me.

"you tryna go to a party?" "nigga yk im gonna say yes" i said turning back at him. he laughed and came behind me while I was looking at myself in the mirror, he started giving me fake back shots. i recorded him doing it, "yo ass fat ash" he said looking down at it and licking his lips. i started grinding my ass on his ykw, he bit his lip and slapped my ass.

i giggled and got up "when u gon stop playing" he said looking disappointed. he obviously was trying to get freaky wit me. "im not ready yet" he sighed "shitt okay" he respected it.

i took a sundress out of my drawer and changed into it.

AISHA'S OUTFIT

he licked his lips while looking at me, "ma do a 360" he said twirling around his finger

he licked his lips while looking at me, "ma do a 360" he said twirling around his finger. "mmmm" he said with his hand on my hips and moved them to my ass. he was sitting down and pulled my hips in closer. he was running his hands up and down my curves "mhm" he said moving up to my boobs. i smiled at him, if people knew he was acting like this towards me. they would see him a whole different way. him and notti, darrian and elijah went home to change so it was just me and laya. "how's you and dd's relationship going?" "it's good he hasn't asked me out though" laya looked turned her head to me. "AND U GAVE HIM HEAD?" she yelled. I laughed and nodded. "girl.. did u guys have sex yet?" she said chewing her gum. "no, im want too and im ready but im too embarrassed for it.. and plus I have no experience" i said furrowing my eyebrows. she sighed "it'll be okay, just use protection" "i will dw" I said going upstairs.

soon they came back and picked us up, we arrived at this party. it was ghetto but lit, dd rolled up and I took out a lighter and we started getting high. "want water?" i asked dd "mhmm" he said. i got up and went to look for a cooler after 10 minutes of looking i found one and digged to the bottom to get the coolest water. i was walking back and saw a girl running her hand down and up dd. i heard him yell "i don't want you!" he pushed her away from him. "yo back up." i said pushing her away from him. dd smiled as i handed him our water. "who are you?" she said giving a stank look "his girlfriend" i pushed back down and she landed on one knee. she scoffed and walked away, i sat down on dd's lap. "we dating?" "no i just don't want anyone else to have you" i said giving him a kiss. soon they all came back and darrian was with his date, Kenzie. She was one of the girls who used to be in our childhood friend group so we were close already. We agreed it was time to go home so we all went back to our house.

 We agreed it was time to go home so we all went back to our house