008 , 𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

⋆ ʏᴀʀᴀꜱɢʟᴀᴍ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆

We were in the basement since dd was live streaming while playing gta

"Baeeee can you get off the stream now I'm bored." I whined as dd was on twitch doing whatever he was doing. "Wait imma get off give me like 20 minutes." He responded reading some comments.

I rolled my eyes and went back on my phone until I heard him stand up and went to make and gave me a kiss. I smiled and as he was laughing with his fans until I noticed his print when he raised his arms up.

I bit my lip at the sight and squeezed my legs together as I watched him. He looked down at my legs and whispered in my ear, "after". I smirked at him and laid back down.

He sat back down " come here mama." He said since his fans were asking to see me. I stood up and sat on his lap hugged him as he hugged me back.

"Y'all look at my beautiful baby." He spoke smiling. I smiled turned my head so I was facing his camera and they could see me. I whispered in his ear.
"pa i saw your print n im horny now." I told him and pulled away.

He looked at me shocked and smiled. He soon ended the stream and said goodbye.

"u wanna fuck here?" I nodded my head as I rocked back and forth on his lap feeling him brick up. he threw his head back at the feeling, "take these off" he said pulling at my pants. I took them off as he pulled down his pants so they were at his ankles.