The Legand Of the Shadow Wolf and the Light Wolf

A long long time ago, it our world we call "The Shadow Realm"...

Two young gods, yin (female) and yang (Male), came to our shadow realm to learn about humans with only 1 rule, don't fall in love.
Yin and yang, both had decided to start their own kingdoms.
Yin, The Shadow Kingdom, and yang, the Light kingdom.

Both yin and yang had adopted a child each, yin adopted a girl named moon, yang adopted a boy named sun.
But contrary to the wishes of the higher gods, yin and yang had fallen in love.
They would meet in a forest, the only thing that would separate them.
However, the higher gods had found out about their affair, they had broken the one rule, not to fall in love.
As punishment for breaking the rule, they took away their power, and cursed the forest where they would meet, so they could never meet again.
But the gods took it even farther, cursing their children to be monsters, horrible beings.
They made sun, the son of yang, to be a being called 
     "the Light Wolf" a creature that would bring life to humanoid beings, but bring death to plants, and animals,

And turned moon, daughter of yin in to , in the eyes of our world, a monster called a      Shadow Wolf, a being that brings death and suffering to humanoid beings it brings florish and life to plants and animals. The Shadow Wolf, a girl cursed to go through a reincarnation prosess (only female) same for the light Wolf but the light wolf is only male. "Moon, the first Shadow Wolf, and the princess of our kingdom.
"sadly, she was isolated from the world because of what she was, horrible economy gladly, no one else in our bloodline can be the Shadow wolf, only once in a blood line, so it cant be you darling"
"Ok , that's all for tonight my love, *she kisses her forehead* goodnight my little starlight" *she leaves the room*