How this guide will work

To temporarily save me time, I'll start with explaining Era 5 (our current one) and Era 4. I'll explain the outfits, time period of the era, how to differentiate the ghouls by instrument, temperament, body and what they usually wear. I think I should also mention who are behind the masks (i won't show any irl pictures of them), but I know that some, me included don't want to break the fourth wall. But i think that it'll be more informational and good for me to mention their names.

For individual chapters, there'll be many. For each ghoul, there will be different individual chapters for each era they've been in (if they've been in more than one). In an individual chapter, I will explain the different things (outfit, instrument, body and temperament) for the different eras they've been in, in separate individual chapters. Does that make sense?

For Era 3 and all before it I will probably split them up, depending on whether the ghouls changed. 

I will not be covering the Lawsuit as I am not really educated on the topic and I don't want to discuss it at all. I will however inform you which ghouls (or rather the people behind the ghouls) participated in the lawsuit. 

I will do my best to get the correct information and fix any mistakes I make as soon as possible!