ennie x roger t

i had waiting to see him live for months, i didn't even care about the rest of the band, only the drummer, Roger Taylor. all of my friends said i was stupid and even delusional for even thinking i had a chance with him, they couldn't have been more wrong.

time skip to confer bc icba to write the in between~~~~

the music was loud and everyone around me was dancing and sweating and screaming along the words, i on the other hand was screaming rogers name over and over again until he'd notice me, unfortunately he was too concentrated on the drums he didn't look up once, his gaze was completely fixed upon his music, he was mesmerising.

without even realising it, my hand unconsciously started snake down my trousers ( being in public only fuelled the adrenaline i had ). I began circular motions on my clit and that feeling i knew all too well started to swell inside me, i was dizzy from the music and the alcohol and the gorgeous man in front of me, before i knew what was going on, i hit something hard and cold and everything went black.

When i opened my eyes, i was no longer at the concert, i started freaking out, my head was filled with thoughts of where i might be, had i been drugged and kidnapped? is this what it's like to be human trafficked? when i started hyperventilating i noticed something in the corner of my eyes, a drum set. Except this was no ordinary drums, those were- but no it couldn't be.

And then he walked through the door, completely shirtless, his hair was wet and steam was coming off his muscular body, it was him.

"H-hello?" I spoke quietly
"Oh hi, you've woken up, did i wake you?"he replied
"N-no i don't th-think so" i stuttered in response
"what happened to me?"
"oh you passed out in the concert." he said smoothly

And then i remembered, i was jerking off in the middle of his concert right in the middle of a mosh pit. wtf was i thinking.

"Y-you didn't see anything did you?" i asked desperately hoping he didn't.
"oh i see more than you'd expect." he winked as he said this, i knew then and there that he saw me. God this was so embarrassing.