ennie x roger t again

After the completely embarrassing interaction between me and my celebrity crush i decided to go back to sleep to try and remember everything else that happened that night, unfortunately i was completely distracted on something else.

He went through the whole day without a shirt and continuously worked out in front of me, his grunts and whimpers were more than i could take, i felt the problem that i was dealing with in the concert start to emerge once again and i NEEDED relief.

"Where's the toilet?" i asked while standing up
"to the left." he pointed towards a white door.

i rushed towards it and quickly pulled down my pants so i could get the over with, his whiny grunts could still be heard from in here so it made it easy for me to get lubricated, i went right in and put one finger into my tight pussy, unfortunately once again my hole was too small and i had to stick with my clit, sometimes being so gorilla grip tight wasn't a good thing.

i once again began with the circular motions, I started slowly and gently, my moans kept slipping out and i had to cover my mouth, my legs were wide apart to make it easier for myself when suddenly the noises outside stopped and the door swung open.

It was Roger Taylor, his mouth was left agape and his breath hitched in his throat.

"I was just checking to make sure you didn't need help." he blushed.
"oh but i do need help." i don't know where my sudden boldness came from, but his answer definitely made it worth it.
"well then i guess i'll need to stay and help with whatever you need." he shut the door as he said this
"i guess you will." i smirked

He went down to his knees and pulled my legs even further apart, he breathed in the scent of my pussy before kissing my soft plush thighs, he slowly made his way further up my leg leaving wet kissing in his wake, every touch left a burning sensation, i needed more.

Once he finally reached where i needed him most he stood up and said
"you didn't think it would be that easy did you." and with a wink, he left.