Part 1

I also have no idea how this divorce stuff works so I am kind of guess so if I'm wrong I am sorry

Jenna's POV.
Beep.beep.beep

I let out a small groan before I slam my hand down on that stupid fucking alarm clock. Today is court day, this is the day where we will decide who goes with who. What I mean by that is my parents have to decide who I go with and who my sister goes with, I look at the clock and see 5:45 am. I've been sitting here for 15 min? I get up and go to the bathroom, I woke up before anyone so I can take my time. I know that my parents and sister won't wake up until 7 or 8.

After my shower I go to pick out my clothes,

(She wore this with some blazers)

After I'm dressed I tell my bosses that I can't come today because of court. I walk down the stairs to start breakfast, I really don't want to cook but I keep telling my self that I have to be the perfect daughter. As I finish the eggs, toast, and bacon. I set out the apple juice and orange juice, after everything I set out I start cleaning up. Only a few minutes in to cleaning my parents walk down the stairs and walk into the kitchen. My dad spent the night in the guest room, " oh good morning hunny"
"Good morning mom" and smile at her
"Good morning princess" my dad says
"Morning dad" and return the smile to him too
They sit down and start eating, then finally my little sister, Sarah, comes down and starts eating. When they were done I did those dishes too, I didn't eat anything. It not like I need to anyway, I'm fat enough. I think to my self, alright let's go to court.

———————

As we pull in to the parking lot of the court house, I see that there is like 5 really expensive cars in the parking lot and a whole bunch of family here. Oddly enough I don't recognize some of these people but what ever.

We are now taking a seat in the front of the court house, my mom on one side my dad on the other. Me and my sister on the side, but not on either of our parents sides. "Ok we are here so settle the divorce of James smith and Marine Jones.." I block out the rest of what the judge is saying because I see a whole bunch of scary looking ass men on my moms side with tattoos and shit, and also my moms side of them family. I then look at my dads side and see a bubbly looking women, some random ass people I've never seen, and them my dads side of the family. I don't even care about the judge anymore, I wanna know who the fuck who these people are. My thoughts are interrupted by the judge asking if me and Sarah can come up there, so we walk up there and sit where the guards are asking us to sit, the judge turns to us and asks/says "hello girls, we brought you up here so you can choose you want to live with but first I want to know which parents wants whichever daughter" then the judge turns to my mom. "Ms.Jones who do you want custody of" my looks likes like she is about to cry and so is Sarah. While my face has no expression, "well I want both of my girls, but um I think I'll choose Sarah" while a few tears slip down her face. The judge now turns to my dad " who do you want custody of Mr.Smith?"
"Well like Ms.Jones said I want both of my girls but since she has custody of Sarah I'll take my Jenna" I didn't look up at all and just kept looking at the ground. "Ok it is settled Mr.Smith had custody of Jenna and Ms.Jones has custody of Sarah, now about the exchange. Every first week of the month Sarah will go to her dads house from Friday evening to Sunday night, and Jenna will go to her moms Friday evening to Sunday night, does that work with both of the parents?" " yes it will" both my parents say at the same time.

——————
After court was over me and my dad walked out while my mom and Sarah walked out together too.but they walked to the scary looking ass men and we walk to the very bubbly looking women, when we get to her she squeals and hugs my dad. He laughs and hugs her back, yeah ima just stare at the ground. Until I hear her voice " hi Jenna, my name is Cassidy but you can call me Cass. It is so nice to finally meet you, I'm your dad's girlfriend " I just mumble a " nice to meet you too" and wave. Girlfriend??? The fuck. As I'm sitting there confused as fuck, mom walks over with a like 6'5 tall as mans arm around her waist. Wait I know what the fuck is going on, " hey James, how's it going man" the big ass man says. What the fuck. "Hey Vince how are you" "I'm ok"
"Jenna hunny" I hear my mom say, I slowly raise my head to see them all looking at me. "Ye-yeah" "this is my boyfriend, Vincent Blackwood" then the big ass man looked at me "hello Caro(darling),how are you" he says in his deep ass voice that it's almost scary "I'm fine" I say quietly. I didn't even notice that my little sister was talking to 2 beautiful girls, by the way I'm the only fat person in my family. Everyone else is fit, skinny, and beautiful. "Um hun these are Vince's kids" I look over to see like 4 boys and 2 girls I just shyly wave, they all smiled at me. Dam I really want to cry right now. As soon as the big scary man was about to talk again, my phone rang. It was my best friend. I sigh and turn on my happy nothing is wrong voice , not even realizing that everyone is looking at me. "Hey girl what's up" "hey bestie, so you know how in about 2 weeks is prom?" " um yeah" " so Brandon asked me and I need to go find a dress, so anyway I was wondering if you can come with me" "for sure I can, when?" Um I was thinking Saturday?" "Yep thats prefect, I'll pick you up at noon" " ok bye bestie" " bye"

I turn around to see everyone looking at me, shocked??
"What?" I say quietly big scary man (Vincent) clears his throat "nothing" then everyone goes back to talking as I'm think, today is Thursday, so I have 2 days until I go shopping with Macy, my bestie. "So princess," my dad starts " we are going to move in with Cass into her house tonight and your mom and sister are moving in with Vince on tomorrow." He explains "um ok" I say then I also remember something "dad" I whisper "yeah princess" " I have double shifts, for both of my jobs tomorrow" he nods then asks " why are you even working 2 jobs anyway" "uh um" "wait your work 2 jobs?" Vincent asked "um yes I do" then I start again " we'll talk about this later ok" he nods at me.

"Sarah" I say crouch down and open my arms, she runs into my arms "I'll miss you sissy" she mumbles " I'll miss you to sweetheart" " ok we have to go now" Vincent says so me and Sarah break apart, so she can hug dad. Then I hug my mom bye.

When we pull pull into our driveway, I sigh. When I say we I mean Cassidy, my dad, and me. I get out, walk into the living room to clean some boxes, go up to my room and sigh.

Hey y'all,this is my first book. So I have to get into the groove of writing