IMPOSTER!😱

We got a shapeshifter in our midst!😨
What would he do if an imposter took your place!?😱

Izuku Midoriya

"Hey, Cinnabon!" Your imposter waved.

"Hey, y/n- HUH!?" He panicked when he saw 'you'.

All your features were the same except one.

"Hm? What's wrong baby?" They smiled innocently.

"W-what happened?!"

"Y-y/n doesn't have big...big...B-.. uh... b-Bo-b-" he stuttered nervously.

"Oh, I guess I did go a bit overkill on my look..." the imposter smirked as their chest deflated like balloons to match your exact bust size.

"Better?" They smirked.

"Yeah..." he sighed in relief, "Uh-I-I mean no!" He blushed, "w-where's y/n!?"

"You're looking at her Cinnamon bun!" she giggled.

"Yeah you're definitely not her..." he sighed, unfazed by your imposter's flirtatious behavior.

"oh yeah, you sure?" they unbuttoned their shirt as their chest started to inflate.

"Wait, what are you doing?" He panicked as 'you' grew a couple of cup sizes, "stop, please!" his face was on fire. he cowered on the ground, too flustered and afraid to get near 'you' in case he accidentally touches something inappropriate.

"Hehe, to think that's all it took to take down All Might's successor- OW!" they cried as a coffee can was thrown at their head.

"What the"

"You dare tempt my precious Cinnabon!?" you steamed.

"Y-Y/n! oh, thank goodness!" He cried in relief and then ran to hug you but then freaked out, "huh, wait a minute!" he felt two things poking his chest. He looked down at you at your blushing face. "She stole my clothes when I was attacked..." your doppelganger had stolen your bra... you weren't wearing anything under your gym shirt.

"...I guess it is kind of cold in here..." he slowly stepped away as you wrapped your arms around your chest.

"Y-Yeah..." you meekly squeaked out.

He took his jacket off and wrapped it around you then went to fight your doppelganger (blindfolded of course).

Katsuki Bakugo

"Katsuki-kun!" Your imposter ran away and hugged your Boyfriend.

"Who the hell are you?" He was immediately off-put by their giddiness.

"Haha, oh don't be silly baby, it's me! Y/n!" They giggled.

"Oh please! Do you take me for some type of clown!?" He growled

"...maybe..." they smiled cheekily.

"Well your just as annoying as her..." his eye twitched.

"Come on Katsuki, let's go have some fun!" They clung to his arm and tried to act cute.

"Hm!?" He knew they were an imposter but they were wearing your face, so seeing 'you' look so cute made him blush a little.

"What the- g-get offa me!" He tried pulling away.