Chapter 3

He walked towards me and stood infront of me, staring at me like he want to throw me from a 100 storey building right this instant. I don't even know what i did to deserve that look from this jimin guy, I was the one who got kidnapped by him, why is he angry at me?
“You must be wondering why you are here, right?” jimin said.

Of course you idiotic angel. “yes” i just answered one word instead of saying the actual sentence i had in my mind or it would've caused me danger.

“You are here because of your dear father” he replied. my dear father? dad? what did he do? wait, is he talking about my stepfather?
“That asshole should go through everything me and my family went through, i will make sure to make him feel all that pain and torture” he said through clenched teeth. what in the hell is he talking about? he and his family? pain? torture?

“What are you talking about? what happened to your family? and which one of my father are you talking about?” i asked him

He looked at me with an irritated expression and said “Your stepfather, the notorious mafia and the one who killed my parents and sister. Do i need to write an essay for you to understand?”

My stepfather a what now? mafia? tf?? wasn't that asshead a famous businessman?
“I think you are mistaken here mister, my stepfather is a businessman, a famous one actually. you might know him” i said.
He laughed humorlessly “thats just his side business darling. i guess you and your mother didn't knew about him and his son being famous mafias” he replied.

God... this is so fucked up, that man and his son are in mafia and my mother married him without knowing that. Oh God.
“Wait, if my stepfather killed your family then why have you kidnapped me?” “cause you're his dear daughter and i need someone dear to him to make him feel the pain, me and my family felt.”
“I'm sorry for disappointing you but you got the wrong person man” I looked at him with a fake sad expression “My stepfather is not the one he is in public and on tv, he despise my guts and wants me dead but unfortunately for him my mother always saves me.”

Jimin looked at me with a weird expression and replied “Do you think i wouldn't know that? do you really think i would've kidnapped you based on tv and public? I'm Park Jimin, i know everything about you and your family.”

“Then why have you kidnapped me goddamn?” I've been asking the same question since last 3 hours for God's sake.
“Stop being impatient, you will know once your father knows where you are right now. let me call him” he smirked and started calling my stepfather.
He put the phone on speaker once my stepfather picked up the phone. “Who's this?” he said with his ugly ass voice.
“Do you wanna see something exciting?” jimin said.
“I said WHO ARE YOU?”

“I am Park Jimin, your worst nightmare.”

“P-park J-jimin?”
wow this is my first time hearing him stuttering like an idiot, Jimin you're amazing. hahaha

“Do you know who is with me here right now? your only stepdaughter, y/n”
He converted the call into facetime and signed to me to talk and held the phone camera towards me. I looked at my stepfather through phone and didn't know what to say so i just said “Good Afternoon”

Jimin looked down as if he was trying to hold back his laugh.
While my stepfather looked like he just saw a ghost or something. Woah is he ... worried for me? seriously? am i dreaming? someone pinch me please.
“Jimin what the hell are you trying to do?” he shouted.
“If i was you i wouldn't raise my voice at someone who have my 1 billion dollars in their hands” Jimin smiled wickedly at him and hanged up.

Excuse me what? 1 billion dollars in their hands? I thought i was a human? i looked at jimin with confusion and he said “You really didn't knew about your stepfather at all. He have a 1 billion dollars property under your name so he won't get caught because of his slush funds and illegal money. That's why he have to protect you now in order to protect his 1 billion dollars.”

Oh my goodness... Nevermind, no need to pinch me, he wasn't worried for me, this man is much bigger asshole than I had thought, I can't believe i got caught up in his mess without me even knowing anything. I will surely kill him the next time i see him.
“So, what are you planning to do with me? Keep me here until my father begs you and apologize? or are you going to kill me?” I asked him without beating around the bush.
He looked at me for few seconds and then replied,
“I'm going to take those 1 billion dollars from him and you are the one who is going to give me that. Only then he will feel the real pain, because for that fucker money is his life. He loves money more than anything in this world.”

“And do you think I'm going to give you that?”

“You will have to y/n or it will not be good for your own self.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
935 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hello! hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ^^

Don't forget to vote and comment ♡