Kirby and the Black Knight (Chapter 2 & 3)

When Kirby and Ribbon arrive, the settlement is being attacked by the Knights of the Underworld. Cutting a path through the nightmare forces, the Pink Puff eventually makes his way to the Blacksmith's shop, where he is greeted by the Arthurian world's doppelganger of his late best friend, King Dedede.

"Hey! Dedede?! Nah, it can't be... This is the smithy, right?" asked Kirby.

"It sure is! Welcome, sir knight!" replied Blacksmith.

"He is not knight yet," said Fi.

"What a magnificent sword! I've never seen one with a spirit that talks before!" said Blacksmith.

"Oh, she talks all right..." said Ribbon.

They go inside.

"I know a fine blade when I see it! I am a blacksmith, after all!" said Blacksmith.

"Great. Think you could you sharpen this dull piece of rust?" asked Ribbon.

"Of course, I could! Now, what's the sword's name?" asked Blacksmith.

"The Master Star Sword" replied Fi.

"Hm? The Master Star Sword? Where have I heard that name before?" asked Blacksmith.

"Sorry, but could you speed it up a bit? We're kinda in a hurry" said Kirby.

"Sure. Leave it to me!" said Blacksmith. "I even have something to hold it!" said the Blacksmith giving Kirby a holder capable of storing the Master Star Sword as a holster.

With the Master Star Sword successfully sharpened by the Blacksmith, Kirby and Ribbon press on with their main quest for Merlina the Wizard: finding Anna to learn how to counteract the Scabbard of Excalibur and thus curtail King Arthur's immortality

With the Master Star Sword successfully sharpened by the Blacksmith, Kirby and Ribbon press on with their main quest for Merlina the Wizard: finding Anna to learn how to counteract the Scabbard of Excalibur and thus curtail King Arthur's immortality. Accordingly, they proceed from Castle Camelot to the Lady's home in Deep Woods.

Storm clouds gather in the sky as the pastoral farmlands outside Camelot Castle give way to a sprawling woodland of old-growth trees and spiked vines. The forest is inhabited, though, with the Arthurian folk residing in several walled villages within the confines of the forest (and they plant an inordinate quantity of bear traps between the trees). Marshes, ponds, and gorges make the Deep Woods a varied environment for any adventurer.

After cutting a path through the underworld legions in the forest, the Star Warrior encounters a knight in mysterious armor.